Forrest Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 I've meant to tape NXT for ages now and always forget.
Paid Members JLM Posted October 23, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2012 The aforementioned tonnes-o-fun Kidd vs Bryan match from Saturday Morning Slam here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=3keykHR6JWw
Richie Freebird Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Just checked out a bit of Saturday Morning Slam. It actually had a similar feel to reading the WWE magazine, I felt. A reasonable show for the children I guess, with nice and colourful presentation with simple language. The actual match felt really geared towards the young kid market too. Kofi Kingston vs Heath Slater. I
DJM Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Kelly Kelly has changed a little since leaving WWE...
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 23, 2012 Moderators Posted October 23, 2012 Just checked out a bit of Saturday Morning Slam. It actually had a similar feel to reading the WWE magazine, I felt. A reasonable show for the children I guess, with nice and colourful presentation with simple language. The actual match felt really geared towards the young kid market too. Kofi Kingston vs Heath Slater. I
Sphinx Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 The aforementioned tonnes-o-fun Kidd vs Bryan match from Saturday Morning Slam here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=3keykHR6JWw Further proof Bryan can do it all.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 23, 2012 Moderators Posted October 23, 2012 (edited) Just because we haven't had one in a while, here's a picture of Scott Keith. Unfortunately he no longer wears the Owen Hart T-shirt he's wearing on the awesome youtube video of him. PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE HAIR! Edited October 23, 2012 by PowerButchi
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted October 23, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2012 Kelly Kelly has changed a little since leaving WWE... Lovely bathroom she's got herself there. Straightest man that ever lived, me.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 23, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2012 (edited) Wonder if she's pissed in that sink yet. Who's that on the phone cover? Edited October 23, 2012 by Arch Stanton
Loki Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 The aforementioned tonnes-o-fun Kidd vs Bryan match from Saturday Morning Slam here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=3keykHR6JWw How fantastic is that?
Sphinx Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Kelly Kelly has changed a little since leaving WWE... Lovely bathroom she's got herself there. Straightest man that ever lived, me. I'm glad I'm not the only one where that grabbed the attention more.
Dirty Eddie Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 Interesting story on BBC site seems to indicate that early man looked incredibly like a certain King Of Kings/COO/Cerebral Assassin... BBC News video Unfortunately the re-created early man was a short-arse so the prehistoric equivalent of Kevin Nash probably wouldn't have given him the time of day. The nose is spot on for Triple H though! *WARNING" The BBC video show images of a nudie midget Triple H caveman.
King Pitcos Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 That Tyson Kidd vs Daniel Bryan match was great fun!
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted October 23, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2012 WWE Daniel Bryan is a bit like a mixture of early Kurt Angle, '98 Owen Hart with a dash of Benoit I keep thinking lately. Only, he's probably better than the lot of them frankly.
Recommended Posts