Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed that small run where he was just the grizzled old man snarling at HHH for thinking he was in his league.

It was normal enough to be away from supernatural shtick but still made him look like a rough mad old bastard.

I don't think it lasted too long, from what I remember, but it was great.

Bike riding taker was a great move for the time. A lightning bolt throwing dead man trying to embalm people would have been so out of place in the late 2000 to late 02/03 product.

It was a bit odd in 04 with Booker going all Papa Shango, but 04 was the start of a throw shit at the wall and see period.

Watching 2000 stuff, and the American Badass is light years cooler than the annoying old deadman. Better music and avengers on Harley's (like Reno Raines). fucking rule.. Always not had time for the deadman, or any supernatural gimmick as they are all arse, but love American Badass.

Renegade was a great programe. Used to watch that late night on a Tuesday back in the late 90s. Bobby Sixkiller and his fit sister. I think that finished then was replaced by Nash B.......as a viewer, there were no losers in that deal.

I can't shake the idea of Enzo and Cass winning the tag titles at Summerslam in Brooklyn after hearing the suggestion on Jim Smallman's new podcast. It'd be gold.

I think somewhere down the line Enzo could be the most charismatic manager to burst on the scene since Estrada but there's legs in him as a competitor yet.

Another concussion and they wont let him compete anymore anyway with their track record. Safety first. Not a bad thing if the lad wants to keep knocking himself out. At least he'll have another option in the future.

This house show lineup from last night is surely a good indication that WWE are in no position to have a split roster at the moment:

Big Show & Kane vs. Erick Rowan & Braun Strowman
Sin Cara vs. Viktor
Goldust vs. Fandango
Titus O'Neil & Jack Swagger vs. Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel
Sasha Banks, Paige & Becky Lynch vs. Lana, Dana Brooke & Eva Marie
Big E & Kofi Kingston vs. The Vaudevillains
Kalisto vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Rusev

Probably one of their smaller towns, so they might not put on the best show on purpose, but the arena still holds 10,000.  But if that's all they can manage then, it'd be difficult when they only have half the roster to choose from to begin with.  Kalisto in the main event!  And he won!  He's great, but crikey.

And just for the sake of argument, at the same time they were running a 19,000 seat arena elsewhere and had Ziggler, Owens, Charlotte, Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho on.

Edited by The Dart

This house show lineup from last night is surely a good indication that WWE are in no position to have a split roster at the moment:

Big Show & Kane vs. Erick Rowan & Braun Strowman

Sin Cara vs. Viktor

Goldust vs. Fandango

Titus O'Neil & Jack Swagger vs. Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel

Sasha Banks, Paige & Becky Lynch vs. Lana, Dana Brooke & Eva Marie

Big E & Kofi Kingston vs. The Vaudevillains

Kalisto vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Rusev

Probably one of their smaller towns, so they might not put on the best show on purpose, but the arena still holds 10,000.  But if that's all they can manage then, it'd be difficult when they only have half the roster to choose from to begin with.  Kalisto in the main event!  And he won!  He's great, but crikey.

And just for the sake of argument, at the same time they were running a 19,000 seat arena elsewhere and had Ziggler, Owens, Charlotte, Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho on.

Things will look a lot more promising once Cena, Rollins, Orton, & Wyatt come back from injury in the net few months.

With four more main eventers in the picture, a potential split roster looks a lot fuller.