Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Had a look at the WWE roster page earlier and, because I'm that sad, tried to get 30 Rumble entrants out of the active/television regulars. They're gonna struggle unless they've got a good few returns and surprises lined up. They'd be absolutely buggered trying to do a 40-man this year.

I'm also that sad, it's the kind of thing I love doing, so I'll give it a go.

1. John Cena

2. Dolph Ziggler

3. Sheamus

4. Antonio Cesaro

5. Randy Orton

6. Heath Slater

7. Drew McIntyre

8. Jinder Mahal

9. The Miz

10. Big E Langston

11. Ryback

12. Dean Ambrose

13. Seth Rollins

14. Roman Reigns

15. The Great Khali

16. Kofi Kingston

17. Wade Barrett

18. Justin Gabriel

19. Epico

20. Primo

21. Darren Young

22. Titus O'Neil

23. Kane

24. Daniel Bryan

25. Cody Rhodes

26. Damien Sandow

27. R-Truth

28. Tensai

29. Zach Ryder

30. Brodus Clay

Pretty easily done, although the middle seems a little weak with several tag teams, but they could fill up time with some good action and maybe even set up some feuds in the tag division. We've got Hell No/Rhodes Scholars doing double duty, but given how prominent all four are, can't imagine them not being in the Rumble. Same with Miz and Cesaro if they wind up working a US title match. Take out say 5 or 6 of the deadwood for the surprise entrants and it could be a strong Rumble. I think this year, all signs point towards Ryback winning the Rumble. Following that, it's Cena, but Cena already has a Rumble victory to his name, and there's a better way to get Cena to battle The Rock at Wrestlemania IMO, either through an Elimination Chamber or Vickie having him jump through hoops to get to The Rock. I think the world title match at Mania will either be Ryback vs. Show or Ryback vs. Ziggler. One of those years at the Rumble where there's not many good candidates to win, most of the top guys in it have already done it (Cena, Orton, Sheamus... and umm, yeah, not a very star studded Rumble this year, but I think the undercard makes up for that- we've got Rock for fuck's sake).

Cena however dresses like a manchild and generally just looks idiotic.

This has made me realise how much John Cena resembles the peplum hero, over the top infantile behaviour, an importance on incredible feats of strength, dresses like a pillock, etc. Cena is Steve Reeves or Reg Parks. Ziggler's the effeminate weak guy who spends too much time with the ladies and clearly isn't a real man. I don't know what that leaves Punk as, maybe the ugly dwarf.

Cena arranges shit to be dumped on Ziggler and AJ. Later, AJ makes weiner joke. Cena accuses AJ of being immature.

really.png

Also I quite enjoyed some bloke in the crowd yelling "SUPER DRAGON!" during a quiet moment in a backstage bit on the 20th anniversary show.

Also I quite enjoyed some bloke in the crowd yelling "SUPER DRAGON!" during a quiet moment in a backstage bit on the 20th anniversary show.

It made me feel uncomfortable, and ashamed I understood the reference.

Ditto, cringe central!

I do think that if you're going to shout for an indy darling during a WWE show (and you're probably not because you're at least capable of reading this message showing basic cognitive function) then you could at least shout for someone relevant.

• Paid Members
I do think that if you're going to shout for an indy darling during a WWE show (and you're probably not because you're at least capable of reading this message showing basic cognitive function) then you could at least shout for someone relevant.

If some one has shouted Super Dragon isn't it more likely to be a an in joke because of that bloke on Botchamania than really liking his ring work?

I didn't see the show, but that was just the assumption I drew from the comment.

Yeah the guy shouted it during a bit of silence, similar to the Botchamania clip of the guy shouting it in a silent room. Obviously it was a daft thing to do and he would have looked like an idiot but he has amused a fair few people on the Internet by the look of it.

Edited by thesimonbegz