Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

Now, not saying he is being over fed or anything, I’m putting it down to our Crowley being a street stray from Levenshulme when we adopted him. Here he is a week before coming to live at mine 

A5E73D4E-74BD-4A66-9655-9BC86EBC8DFD

It’ll be three years in July but now look at the fat bastard!!

B75F41A8-4452-48E6-9E1A-D860A25D639C

He is pancaked out there so it makes him look bigger but he’s still a right chonk. Love him to bits though. 

• 1 month later...

So Lunar had puppies.

Six in total, all doing well and she is being the best mum and is just the most beautiful dog ever.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love that last one, she looks so proud.

I'm still not sure how I feel about it, it's not my decision to be honest, but we are all really proud of our bear. 

Knowing my ex, she will probably keep all six ffs.

Edit: She wasn't done. 7!!!

spacer.png

Edit: I'm sorry, I just can't resist. She is the best.

spacer.png

Also, apparently suggesting naming puppies after Wu Tang Clan members isn't "helpful"

Edited by SuperBacon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

To follow on from my last post we unfortunately lost ours, the medication gave here 6 weeks which we made the most of but ultimately her heart wasn't good and she started to get uncomfortable and we didn't want her to suffer.

Now I should be posting a photo of our new ones, after a number of visits I was due to pick up from the center today but on arrival I found out one of them has apparently eaten some meds and been taken off for assessment, so I'm now waiting to see if he'll make it through or not. Honestly it didn't sound good reading between the lines and I'm really crushed. 😔

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Tommy! said:

To follow on from my last post we unfortunately lost ours, the medication gave here 6 weeks which we made the most of but ultimately her heart wasn't good and she started to get uncomfortable and we didn't want her to suffer.

Now I should be posting a photo of our new ones, after a number of visits I was due to pick up from the center today but on arrival I found out one of them has apparently eaten some meds and been taken off for assessment, so I'm now waiting to see if he'll make it through or not. Honestly it didn't sound good reading between the lines and I'm really crushed. 😔

Sorry to hear about your loss. 

Just over 3 weeks old and all doing really well. Starring to yap, bumble about and just be little bears. 

Lunar has absolutely had enough of them 🤣 poor girl.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lunar is a big dog, but this lot are going to be something else.

Also a picture of Nova having woken from a sleep, and a rare mlem capture.

spacer.png