Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

A few of Sapphire as it's been a while. She was pretty unwell when we escaped from the ex, she had a course of steroids and I've got her on some new food, plus she's got so much space here at my Mum's. She's doing really well. There's a comparison of how she looked after we left be how she was a couple of months ago, and some more recent ones. 

Screenshot_20221213-234355~2.png

1000000460.jpg

1000000462.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

He looks so smart in his shirt and bandana. 

Caught her napping this morning after she tried three times to wake me. She's a pain in the bum sometimes. 

20230113_115504.JPG

• Paid Members

Does anyone here have experience of dog anxiety?

Our lad is coming up 3 soon and for the last several months he’s constantly waking in the middle of the night and pacing, licking his paws and biting his nails. He also smacks his lips at nothing, as though he has a mouth of peanut butter. 
During the day he does the same, chewing and licking his feet, won’t settle when it’s time to.

It’s driving us up the wall and we’ve tried all sorts so far. Bigger walks, more visits with other dogs, a good bedtime routine. Our next step might be medication if possible but I’d like to know if anyone else recognises this behaviour first. Might not be anxiety at all!

3 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Does anyone here have experience of dog anxiety?

Our lad is coming up 3 soon and for the last several months he’s constantly waking in the middle of the night and pacing, licking his paws and biting his nails. He also smacks his lips at nothing, as though he has a mouth of peanut butter. 
During the day he does the same, chewing and licking his feet, won’t settle when it’s time to.

It’s driving us up the wall and we’ve tried all sorts so far. Bigger walks, more visits with other dogs, a good bedtime routine. Our next step might be medication if possible but I’d like to know if anyone else recognises this behaviour first. Might not be anxiety at all!

Lunar suffers with anxiety, so we used a calming spray (I think it has doggy drugs in it) but my ex buys all that kind of thing so I'll ask her what it was. Really worked though and she's like a different dog.