NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

2 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Didn't he say he was hoping he would be fired from it though? Was towards the end of his run with the company and they were being booked horribly. 

Yeh, I can't believe they didn't make the Highlanders world champions on their debut with a 2 year long undefeated streak.  Buried, they were.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Yeh, I can't believe they didn't make the Highlanders world champions on their debut with a 2 year long undefeated streak.  Buried, they were.

With that tag division they left having never won the belts, the company turned them from a fun babyface tag team to heel and then did shit all with it. 

At that time TNA had the likes of Styles and Daniels, Team 3D, MCMG and a number of others in a tag division. 

How you get buried from booked horribly is how people get flooding from a puddle. 

42 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

With that tag division they left having never won the belts

The tag champions on Raw during the Highlanders' stint were:

Spirit Squad, Flair and Piper, Rated RKO, Cena and Michaels, Cade and Murdoch, London and Kendrick, Cody Rhodes and Bob Holly, Legacy, and Batista and John Cena.

I wouldn't consider the Highlanders to be an improvement on any of those, and I'm probably their biggest fan.

• Paid Members

I liked them too. 

But that's kinda what I meant. There's three or four teams there that were about their level and for how eh the tag division was at times, to be on Heat or doing little to nothing, they couldn't have been earning that much and TNA or the indies at that point probably would have paid as well with less travel and feeling a little more valued. 

I asked a question about whether the guy was trying to get fired as he didn't enjoy his job and I've somehow ended up leading a charge on why they should have been the best tag team of 2005.

Genuienly, this is why I've missed the UKFF. 

Edited by Shy Dad

Ranallo isn’t calling the show this week, stemming from him deleting his twitter account after Corey Graves called him out for talking over Beth and Nigel.

Do yourself a favour and don’t look at the comments on twitter, the gist being that the sun shines out of Ranallo’s arse and that Graves is a bully of JBL proportions 

I was dreading Mauro calling matches at Survivor Series, I read in the morning Corey Graves had criticised him on Twitter and Mauro deleted his Twitter because being criticised sets him off, then the whole Cole announcing he’ll return on Wednesday due to his voice thing was announced I thought “yea right, he’s probably off for a long while due to this” 

Corey is a twat though.