NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

27 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

What sort of numbers does AEW Dark do on YouTube?

Eps 1 & 2 have had around 1million views, #3 741,000, #4 654,000, #5 611,000, #6 420,000, #7 444,000 and #8 has 94,000 but was only uploaded 2 days ago.

Not sure how many of those in everybodies precious 18-49 Demographic (Seriously, reading through my notifications this morning has been a harrowing experience)

Edited by WyattSheepMask

On 11/28/2019 at 8:28 AM, Supremo said:

If I was Vince I’d be really tempted to poach Keith Lee and make him the top babyface on Raw. He’s so great.

When Big Keith debuted on NXT I thought he was awful, ive done a complete 180 on him now though and think he is the best thing on any roster at the minute.

Keith Lee vs Brock Lesnar  for the belt could be all kinds of greatness.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Edit: oh, and the AEW fandom are a massively toxic bunch

As opposed to what? People who defend racism because they love Jim Cornette? People who pay to watch WWE shows to chant CM Punk and boo the babyfaces? People who want a murderer in the Hall of Fame? People who literally sniff used panties?

Wrestling fans are weird full stop. That some of us are the "normal" ones is terrifying.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

As opposed to what? People who defend racism because they love Jim Cornette? People who pay to watch WWE shows to chant CM Punk and boo the babyfaces? People who want a murderer in the Hall of Fame? People who literally sniff used panties?

Wrestling fans are weird full stop. That some of us are the "normal" ones is terrifying.

Oh we’ve all known that they exist, but to actually come across them in the wild, ye gods!

1 minute ago, Supremo said:

It’s way more fun that the momentum has swung. When the war started I was convinced NXT was fucked and they’d never win a week. Credit to Vince and Hunter for doing everything they could to turn the tide. 

but...but... you're not taking into account the amount of young people who don't watch live and watch it on DV-R or the app or whatever....of course more people watched NXT on Thanksgiving, it's all the old people, not the 18-35 demographic which is what is REALLY important....  TV ratings mean nothing unless AEW gets more... and they actually did if you take everything into account..... AEW! AEW! AEW!

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Supremo said:

It’s way more fun that the momentum has swung. When the war started I was convinced NXT was fucked and they’d never win a week. Credit to Vince and Hunter for doing everything they could to turn the tide. 

It's Vince 101. He was the first to cry foul when Bischoff was beating him in 1995 and 1996, crying about dirty tactics and ted Turner's money but he'll do whatever he can to stop anyone else getting any momentum. Remember when TNA went live on Monday nights in 2010 (Penis cage night) and he wheeled out Bret motherfucking Hart to trounce them.

You don't walk into a fight with Vince and expect him not to pull out a penknife. To be fair, I doubt AEW expected any less.