NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Vs Ospreay for progress is a good one too. Under ten mins but doesn't feel that short.

Just signed up to their on demand service so I can watch this match andnit was worth every penny. One of my favourite ever matches in under ten minutes.

They need this guy in NXT as soon as possible, even if they have to change the policy on marijuana just to sign him.

Massive star by 2020 seems a pretty safe bet to me, he is the total package

• Paid Members

Who are these lads? War Machine look pretty good, they'd make a good addition to NXT as soon as AOP move up one day.

Ugh, don't even joke about that.

Have reigns saying he is getting strength in numbers again. Have ambrose and Rollins come out to his aid, then have aop show up and destroy them both

Was watching some nxt clips on youtube, forgot that Joe attacked Dan Matha on his debut and has'nt been seen since, poor bastard, guess his whole build up was a set up for Joe.

Triple H said in a recent interview he's not happy with nxt at the moment but they're in a rebuilding phase since the draft, its been briefly mentioned on here how the roster is weaker now that its been since the start.

One thing they need to do it bring guys in a bit quicker if they can, they've signed new guys in sept like Damo (he's on tv now, but hasnt wrestled) Tommy End/Aleister Black and a few others that could make a difference to the roster and arent bland looking like Strong, TM61, etc

I know timing is everything but with the limited tv time nxt has and the nature of block tapings it can take guys longer to get over and get an angle going 

Good little episode that, the Tyler Bate match was good, how the fuck are you that good at 19 it's unreal

Sneaky peak of Chris Hero consoling Nakamura after his loss and a class tribute to Graves, he will be missed on this show, can't see (presumably) McGuinness bringing as much colour to the table

So if McGguinnnes is now doing NXT commentary, does that mean he won't be doing the UK series (if it happens)? Or is he only a stop gap? Or will he fly back and forth doing both?

So if McGguinnnes is now doing NXT commentary, does that mean he won't be doing the UK series (if it happens)? Or is he only a stop gap? Or will he fly back and forth doing both?

NXT is a taped show and they tape a few at a time, I imagine the UK series will be similar. It will be once a month flying across at most probably.

Here's an absolutely fantastic tribute to Corey Graves. Forgotten how much I thought he had such potential in the ring. He's probably now my favourite active commentator. 

They so wanted him to be the next Jeff Hardy, but he always came across too snide with his sharp eyebrows and constant sneer, and he never had the fire that a good face needs. Amazing to think he's been around so long, but he's grabbed this opportunity and he's the one true highlight of the commentary teams, far superior to JBL.