NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Ever since the new name reveal, I’ve been waiting for NXT commentary to start dropping “Great Dain” into their patter.

Ever since the new name reveal i've been waiting for Sanity to ask Full Sail at the start of a promo

"Who loves you? and who do you love?"

Ever since the new name reveal, I’ve been waiting for NXT commentary to start dropping “Great Dain” into their patter.

Ever since the new name reveal i've been waiting for Sanity to ask Full Sail at the start of a promo

"Who loves you? and who do you love?"

And now I've got this stuck in my head, which is always a good thing.

Decent episode of telly this week. The U.K. Title match Tyler Bate and Trent Seven was good, sadly it seemed to play out to long periods of silence in places but they got the crowd there in the end, even with the obligatory "this is awesome". If both guys are going to be sticking around, they both need a change of theme music as the ones that they have now are fucking shocking.

I'm still not sure exactly what Trent Seven's character is supposed to be. He twizzles his moustache, and...well, that's about it really. He also seems to have brown hands for some reason.

That Kassius Ohno vignette too, he sure as hell doesn't look like that anymore

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

I'm still not sure exactly what Trent Seven's character is supposed to be. He twizzles his moustache, and...well, that's about it really. He also seems to have brown hands for some reason.

I mentioned that in the UK tournament thread. He appeared to have smeared shite over his arms and chest. 

Couldn't disagree more on the music guys, I love both their funky themes. It suits them well as face characters imo. Sevens hands are extremely odd though yeah

Class match though, I hear that Bates only 19 you know?? Can't wait for another serving of Dunne v Mark Andrews too

The big shout of ONE FALL for ring introductions and hopefully in every UK Title defence ever, made me grin. There's so much wanky stuff wrestling fans do but I've always found that one endearing for some reason

Thought Nigel did okay on commentary. He's a bit drab compared to Graves but had a couple nice lines putting Perce down and of course his insight is valuable for getting these UK guys over