NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Riddles a massive pot head right? Do WWE still care about that? It's being legalised in more places and I'm sure New Day made some 420 reference weeks back

Anyway glad to see all the love for Dalton, when Shinsuke goes he would fill that void effortlessly

Haven't watched Riddle in pro wrestling but he says some stupid shit, like he only smokes weed, so he doesn't hit his wife and kids, even as a joke you don't say that.

The Briscoes are great but also a PR nightmare, calling people faggots and other stuff on Twitter, isnt the smartest thing to do if you want to work for a massive public company.

• Paid Members

Meltzer reckons the moment Riddle gets offered a contract from Japan WWE'll step in and sign him up to block that from happening. The pot thing does seem to still be an issue though.

I've never seen Riddle perform, but hearing about how good he is in such a short space of time is fascinating. Is he as good as Big Dave reckons? He always seemed destined to be a pro wrestler. Even when he was in the UFC I remember all he ever wanted to talk about was Owen Hart.

Edited by Supremo

Has Riddle done much in ROH, i can't recall seeing him.

As far as Riddle reccomendations, i first noticed him in PWG's Battle of Los Angeles last year, he took on Kyle O'Reilly in an MMA style match, and Jeff Cobb...who by the way should be in NXT himself, he is a beast.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

Haven't bothered to watch any RoH in years, can somebody recommend me a good Riddle match? I'm super intrigued now.

If you can find it anywhere, vs Shibata in the main event of Rev Pro at York Hall from the weekend before last (21st January)

Haven't bothered to watch any RoH in years, can somebody recommend me a good Riddle match? I'm super intrigued now.

If you can find it anywhere, vs Shibata in the main event of Rev Pro at York Hall from the weekend before last (21st January)

Dailymotion is your friend.

He's actually not in The Honourable Ring, just the actual indies