NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Yeah I noticed that, actually looked a bit worrying. I hope it was his attempt at selling the moment.

I always mess up trying to spoiler tag, but two of ukct competitors were in matches taped for this weeks tv show

I saw Tyler beat Lorcan, but didn't see anything about another Brit guy in a match. Who was it? Just copy the spoiler codes from this post if you need to spoiler tag it

Edited by PunkStep

Yeah I noticed that, actually looked a bit worrying. I hope it was his attempt at selling the moment.

I always mess up trying to spoiler tag, but two of ukct competitors were in matches taped for this weeks tv show

I saw Tyler beat Lorcan, but didn't see anything about another Brit guy in a match. Who was it? Just copy the spoiler codes from this post if you need to spoiler tag it. Wolfgang beat someone in a minute

Just added it in your spoiler

So, what do we reckon the big match for NXT mania weekend is? Was convinced it'd be nak/ohno but I've no idea now.

Still could be Nak / Ohno in a number one contenders match and the build up Roddy a little for Roode to go over. Or maybe a rematch and Ohno / Strong for the next shot.

That was good stuff.

I'd have put Andrade over Strong personally but I quite like Strong so I don't mind too much

The Rollins bit was excellent and much needed, I was thinking of something like this during the UK tournament and I'm glad they did something

DIY and AOP was pretty great. Genuinely felt deflated by the result as I'm meant to

Four way was fun. Pretty short but good action consistently and enjoyed the antics of Peyton and Billie

Roode V Nakamura was great, the two actually have a lot of chemistry and both guys looked great