NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Andrade on the mic was good fun this week, he's coming along pretty well. I do think they wanted fans to not exactly take to him when he came in, beating Dillinger the fan fave twice. Clever booking if so

A minor complaint is I'm not too sure why they keep doing so many sit-down interviews with Nakamura, it's not exactly his strong point but I did like the little thing with the TakeOver Dallas ticket. Reckon Roode takes it on the pre-Mania show

• Paid Members

Elias would be great for the Wyatt Family down the line. Looks is pretty much there, the name 'Elias Sampson' is tailor made for the group and Bray's promos about how he was a drifter but now he has found a home almost write themselves. 

Get on it, WWE.

Good episode this week, Roode was great value in the contract signing and a really good segment with Sanity and Dillinger. I really like Nikki Cross. She wouldn't even have to have a wash....

• Paid Members

Finally caught up with last week's episode. Roode is a brilliant promo. Out of everyone on the NXT roster, he's the one I could see walking into WWE and main-eventing. He's not the most exciting in the ring but he does everything well, has a fantastic character and always manages to get me invested in his storylines.

Can't stand Nikki Cross or the other bloke in Sanity. Really forced, OTT performances. Hopefully the new bloke is a better addition. Young is still good though and him vs Dillinger is a nice little rivalry. 

Revival losing makes me sad.

apparently Shane Thorne (the decent one) got a knee injury in that TM61/Revival match and could be out for about 6 months. not a big fan of TM61 but that's poor news to hear. as I say I'm not massive on them, but he's at least decent, and they're gonna have to get some solid tag acts over quickly, or we'll just be left with AoP and Sanity in the tag division before long. Good time to put Blake & Murphy together again and maybe something like Roddy+Andrade but they'll need some faces badly too. What was that team of hosses Aries and Strong faced a couple months back? They seemed decent. Was it Riddick Moss and Tucker Knight?

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Might have been, although at NXT live events Knight has been tagging for some time with Otis Dozovic under the name Heavy Machinery. Not sure if that's still the case. Otis has an awesome look, he's built like Dave Mastiff's big brother.

I'm actually pleased TM61 are shelved, they are the worst thing about NXT for me. Totally vanilla.

Yeah think it was that team with Dozovic, and certainly I remember at least Dozovic really impressed in that little match, partly cos of the look but he could go too by the looks and it was fun to see Roddy hit a backbreaker on him. Whether him and his partner fit that babyface slot I dunno though

TM61 are awful, the one with the 10 to 2 feet and shorter hair especially, it's amazing how much better the other lad is, has more fire, more believability and seems to connect with the audience. THink I am right in saying he's injured, which is a shame, pack old duck feet back off to Australia and give him a singles run.