NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Absolutely no emotion throughout also, didn't react to a thing on the show, just sat there. Then Bayley's music hit to end the show and he got caught up and started doing a little head dance.

I look forward to him relaxing more and more and eventually standing arms flailing as he full on pops for something or someone.

• Paid Members

Nah that was at Orlando, this dude is legit gigantic. At least two full seats wide.

I took this photo at SummerSlam last year to show how steep the upper level of the Barclays Center is, and it shows how large the bloke sat a few rows in front of me was.

Fair play to him for getting an aisle seat, smart thinking.

11947487_10153533878866054_7939637799529

Was impressed by Carmella, thought they told a really good story in that match. One thing I have noticed with the womens matches is because they are laid out a bit simpler they tend to focus on the in-ring storytelling more than men's matches across WWE now which tend to be more about getting all your shit in irregardless of time. They could certainly do with simplifying the TV matches more and focus on the basics I think and leave the MOVEZ for the bigger occasions.

I thought the ending with the 5 women was brilliant, it's great how they have built up a title picture with 5 different women in the frame at the same time

Eva Marie is one of the best things in wrestling atm and I fear it's only a matter of time before the 'smart marks' realise that actually she is a mega heel and will start cheering her.

Can anybody sense an Asuka heel turn coming up? Askuka gets the belt, Bayley moves to main roster (surely the night after Mania.)

I took this photo at SummerSlam last year to show how steep the upper level of the Barclays Center is, and it shows how large the bloke sat a few rows in front of me was.

Fair play to him for getting an aisle seat, smart thinking.

11947487_10153533878866054_7939637799529

Off-topic, but what section were you in there?

I only ask as I'm going to the last Raw before WM at the Barclays Center and that looks similar to where I am.