NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Off-topic, but what section were you in there?

I only ask as I'm going to the last Raw before WM at the Barclays Center and that looks similar to where I am.

Block 23 mate, here is (most of) the seating plan:

11899811_10153533876586054_5849437629907

Yeah its definitely not about workrate with Eva. I would really appreciate if some people could throw a realistic kick to a downed opponent for instance. Given how much they're trying to push this 'take womens wrestling seriously' thing i'm suprised more of them aren't laying into eachother with a bit more conviction. I mean Bayley and Sasha dont hold back, the others look a lot more like its all pretend and i cant take it seriously. It's the only thing about Eva that bugs me.

On a side note, I'd really like to see some different ring attire for Asuka from time to time. That picture above reinforcing that.

• Paid Members

I like Nazi Asuka.

te3dBcs.jpg

Or even better Paul Stanley Asuka.

KISSKana.jpg

An apperance from one of these looks would be lovely.

I hear there's a reverse backlash (I dont even know if that made any sense) in Eva Marie's matches. The "you cant wrestle" chants are being dueled with "yes she can" at the tapings and on the road now. I sort of hate that kind of stuff about modern wrestling. You get fans trying to put themselves over and then another set of fans trying to get themselves over the other fanbase. Fucking arseholes.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Awards Moderator

Great opener and great main event this week. Though saying that, I'm struggling with why the referee didn't just restart the match or let it continue. It seems like that's the really obvious solution to the problem.

I paid more attention to the fat guy on his phone during Riley vs Dillinger than I did to the match itself.