NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Eva's obviously incredible looking, but I just don't find her sexy. The look on her face is always really dull, like there's nothing going on in her head. Similar to Candice Michelle from a few years ago. I'd take Alexa Bliss any day of the week, she has that Trish vibe of bitchy looking sexiness.

• Paid Members

I must be in the monority then. She has a cracking body, but the Ronseal tan and flourescent hair just turns me off.

I'm with you- don't find her attractive in the slightest. Hair colour that vibrant- not for me, Jeff.

The look on her face is always really dull, like there's nothing going on in her head.

Maybe that's the way I like 'em. Alexa has been better since her heel turn but still find her nose weird. Still would mind as I am about as fussy as cm punk. Not sure about bayley and the aussie with the go go gadget legs though.

Edited by boytoy

• Paid Members

I must be in the monority then. She has a cracking body, but the Ronseal tan and flourescent hair just turns me off.

I'm with you- don't find her attractive in the slightest. Hair colour that vibrant- not for me, Jeff.

"Poofter, eh?"

• Paid Members

This is the best Joe has looked in years. Definitely since before he drew the cock on his face. He suits a more aggressive character. Having him wrestle as a babyface against the likes of Rhino and Baron Corbin wasnt the role he should have been in. He's a cruiserweight bully. He's best suited for matches as a heel against the likes of Sami Zayn and Finn Balor, like in ROH and early TNA-Joe. Its the way you get the best out of him.