NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Triple H was asked about a working arrangement with Evolve at last week's Conference Call for NXT Takeover.

Ā 

He said something along the lines of doing loads of tryouts whenever possible at the Performance Center, and if there is somebody he likes but they are short on NXT spaces he would send them to Evolve (mentioning Gabe Sapolsky by name) to keep them working regularly until he could bring them in. He used the recent appearances on NXT by Johnny Gargano as an example of that.

Ā 

So it does sound like this all HHH's doing.Ā  :wub:

• Paid Members

I assume this working relationship with WWN is HHH's doing, I can't imagine Vince would have ever gone for it on his own

Ā 

Vince who has sent his guys to Memphis, ECW, SMW, HCW, OVW and FCW in the past? Some with official working relationships, some without. Some funded, some bunged, some not. This isn't novel.

• Paid Members

It does represent a sea change in recent times, though, along with CJ Parker unofficially being sent to New Japan. Interesting times.

Ā 

Hold up, what's this? So he hasn't been properly released then? Are they sending him there for a bit? I hope so, I thought he had something about him.

• Paid Members

He requested his release and they granted it with the understanding he'd be welcome back after "seasoning". Albert hooked him up with New Japan and you'd think there's only one place he'll be going when he's done in Japan.

Ā 

Ā 

I assume this working relationship with WWN is HHH's doing, I can't imagine Vince would have ever gone for it on his own

Vince who has sent his guys to Memphis, ECW, SMW, HCW, OVW and FCW in the past? Some with official working relationships, some without. Some funded, some bunged, some not. This isn't novel.
I should have been clearer. I can't see Vince going for it on his own considering they're the only big time fed in 2015. The landscape of the wrestling industry is completely different than it was when Guys showing up in Smokey Mountain or ECW. When he was sending guys to Memphis, ECW etc in the 90s, WWF was either on it's arse or they were at war with WCW. Now that they're the only game in town and have their own farm system, it's not like they need to send guys out for seasoning. TNA isn't a threat to anybody other than itself Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

He requested his release and they granted it with the understanding he'd be welcome back after "seasoning". Albert hooked him up with New Japan and you'd think there's only one place he'll be going when he's done in Japan.

The indies because he's the shits.