Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

I was always a Rajah man myself.

Worst Loud Talk/Normies convo I ever had is every one since local idiot Slimer, so called because he talks to himself in the voice of Slimer off The Real Ghostbusters, was at a show I MCed. He remembered this and decided he was going to talk VERY LOUDLY at me forever about wrestling on the bus whenever both on it. I'm still watching for the Deadman stable of Taker, Cena and Orton he swears down he read about online. Slimer's got SCOOPZ, and he bellows them down my ear.

• Paid Members

Rocking gerweck still for my Raw results every Tuesday morning, like I have done pretty much every week since 2000 I think. I used to get the results from wrestlezone or something shit, Matt Boone and Ryan Clarke wrote for them at the time, fucking rotten site. Never forgave them for the fake spoilers for the Mania 17 go home show.

I love the comments on Lords of Pain, some genuine A Grade loonballs post on that site, it's worse than YouTube comments.

You have to give some examples now.

From an article about Ric Flair's current role with WWE, some people are unhappy that Flair is being used again, whilst good ol' JR cot fired

"Vince McMahon is a great promotor....but a F'ng lousy human being! JR showed him nothing but loyalty and got rewarded by being fired...AGAIN Although I don't watch TNA, it would give me nothing but pleasure to see JR show up on TNA Impact as their new play by play man!! Just to know it would be killing McMahon would make it all worth watching!!"

Someone else commenting on Plans for Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania

"I don't see any way Wrestlemania doesn't end with Bryan and the fans doing the yes chant. Question is will it be with the title, or over a heel Taker who by all means should be revealed as "The Devil" to the Wyatt family, just imagine that."

I'll try to find some more later, the ones that get posted on the Raw results thread are usually brilliant.

• Paid Members
I think the main news item there is that people still use Lords of Pain!

It's the only wrestling news site that works at work, I go on it Tuesday mornings to read RAW results and that is it, the only other wrestling site that works is here, but a detailed description of RAW to push me into watching the show comes from LordsofPain

The live National TV Awards on ITV earlier tonight featured a Yes chant.

One of the stars of Educating Yorkshire (which picked up an award for Best Documentary), Musharaf Asghar (the lad who overcame a speech impediment) did a brief acceptance speech for the award, doing the 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' chant complete with the pointing upwards. Asghar noted a few minutes later on his Twitter that he did the 'Yes' chant in honour of his favourite wrestler, Daniel Bryan. Then just minutes after that, Daniel Bryan himself tweeted, 'Congratulations to @MusharafAsghar on the National Television Awards win! Another strong member of the #YESMovement'. Pretty cool of Bryan to tweet about it.

Edited by ClassicsGuy