Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Triple H, HBK, X-Pac, Billy Gunn and Kevin Nash humiliate Damien Sandow at the NXT taping

http://www.wwe.com/videos/dx-and-kevin-nas...ersity-26083612

This is the best thing the WWE have done in years. They should just have a show which is these lads pissing about with a crowd and trading jibes with heels.

• Paid Members
I was going to watch the clip but then noticed that NXT is on Sky at midnight, so i'll give that a proper watch. Haven't seen that show in yonks but by a lot of reviews on here, it's a solid weekly programme.

Don't think that will be on tonight's show. I might be wrong, but I think it'll be a few weeks before that episode airs. Not even sure if that segment will make TV to be honest, seemed almost like house show shenanigans.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Recently released WWE star Trent Barreta took a swipe at Kofi Kingston on his Twitter earlier today, writing, “Now that I’m fired I can finally say it: Kofi Kingston is an a-shole.”

Kingston then later replied with, “@trentylocks I never wanted to shake hands with you…,” to which Barreta replied, “@TrueKofi yea. And we won’t ever again.”

Edited by iamtheman

• Paid Members

I'd really like to believe in the era of rasslers using social networks to work all and sundry, that if any rassler actually thought another was an asshole, they wouldn't be taking to Twitter to air that viewpoint. More than likely they're working for some reason, and if Kofi for whatever reason got released over the next 6-8 months, they'd krank this up so every flea market indy in the country wanted to put on their match. Like Val and Matt Hardy.