Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

BLITZKRIEG. BLITZKRIEG. BLITZKRIEG. BLITZKRIEG.

Get him on and they'll outdo Wrestlemania.

Isn't that just Jack Evans now? Jack Evans shouldn't be on anything, except the unemployment line.

I will only accept Jay Ross as Blitzkrieg.

And Tyson's injury is absolutely crushing, I bloody love him to bits. :(

I'm wondering who the Mexican representatives are going to be for these international shows if it's true that AAA talent can't be on US shows. That was the problem that was initially stopping TNA from featuring them wasn't it? That either suggests that there's an end in sight for that or TNA are going to tell AAA to fuck off and bring in either CMLL or Indy guys.

• Paid Members

"TNA Knockouts Knockdown - One night Knockout tournament with the first round being all stipulation matches and the final four in a "test of their stamina" to see who the final victor is."

So a five match PPV? Is the final match going to be an Iron Woman bout or something?

• Paid Members

Amazing. Just imagining Bully Ray shouting 'Get the tables' as Devon returns with a silk sheet and some scatter pillows. The Aces and eights break into a chorus of 'When a man loves a woman' by Marvin Gaye.

It's been that sort of Friday.

• Paid Members
TNA "10 Reunion" - Stars from the early days of TNA battling inside a Six-Sided ring.

Why 10? The ten year anniversary of TNA was last year, the ten year anniversary of the debut of the six-sided ring is next year. What is this 10 about? 10 stars only to make up the card? 10 matches? Typo?

"TNA Knockouts Knockdown - One night Knockout tournament with the first round being all stipulation matches and the final four in a "test of their stamina" to see who the final victor is."

So a five match PPV? Is the final match going to be an Iron Woman bout or something?

The Knockouts stuff will be focal but no doubt there will be sweaty manly matches to bulk up the card between the first round and final, I'd imagine.

I'd like to see Jack Evans fuck off.

This is the truest thing I've read on here for years. Terrible wrestler, should never have made it further than the trampoline fed in Bret's back garden.