Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

On 8/25/2018 at 7:45 AM, UK Kat Von D said:

I think it’s just a case of human nature for all of us to want to improve things and for us to think of ways stuff could improve. That’s probably how things like society and evolution happened.

Yeah, society and evolution happened because of ancient equivalents of people having ragequit tantrums over nobody joining in with their rants about John Cena’s moveset.

”The UKFF is a bunch of faggots” is up there with anything Pythagoras ever said.

• Paid Members
On 8/25/2018 at 3:26 PM, King Pitcos said:

When I was looking up some info on Disneyland queue times and ride closures, I came across a forum that was full of people complaining about every new ride that gets built and how all the previous eras of the park were better. I wonder how fandoms of stuff worked before the internet, did people just enjoy things, the weirdos? Sports always had radio shows where people could phone in and moan together, but that kind of thing didn’t exist for most stuff.

Most insightful call in I ever heard was around 3-4 years ago on 5, I believe.

caller: The defence were terrible tonight, I’ve got no idea why he keeps playing Janmaat. 

Host: OK then John, who would you play?”

caller: “I dunno, I’m not the manager”

Host: “Insightful John”

On 8/25/2018 at 2:55 PM, UK Kat Von D said:

Yeah, it’s such bizarre behaviour which is exclusive to wrestling as well. You never see fans of any other form of entertainment being critical about a product.

Imagine if fans spent this much time analysing their favourite footieball groups and so forth. The whole world would turn to pure madness 

It’s not just wrestling - the whole Last Jedi boycott from so called fans and the constant trolling of Rian Johnson has been ridiculous.

12 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Yeah, society and evolution happened because of ancient equivalents of people having ragequit tantrums over nobody joining in with their rants about John Cena’s moveset.

”The UKFF is a bunch of faggots” is up there with anything Pythagoras ever said.

Way to invalidate the point by comparing things at the opposite ends of the spectrum. Directly comparing Pythagoras with the worst discussion on a wrestling forum is obviously going to be on totally separate levels, but it is all part of our nature to question, discuss and improve 

1 hour ago, Bukamania said:

Izzy (Bayley Superfan) has won a pro wrestling title. WTF...

She’s got a wrestler NXT contract waiting for when she’s older, doesn’t she? 🤦🏿‍♂️

26 minutes ago, uklaw said:

She’s got a wrestler NXT contract waiting for when she’s older, doesn’t she? 🤦🏿‍♂️

Lol how is that believable...a man Losing to a woman is cool but losing to a little girl... Oh I know wrestling not about winning or losing but it not believable