Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I cant see it being an issue, If they rotate  the roster enough and give everyone a fair crack being on the ppvs then the shows and guys should stay fresher,

Put the matches/feuds that are peaking ppv time instead of 'stick Orton somewhere', don't put all the titles on either have Universal Champ Reigns vs Strowman one month, WWE Champ AJ vs Orton next etc same with rest of the titles.

Balor, Usos, Bray etc shouldn't be an issue but it always comes back to the writing team having guys doing something

• Paid Members

Hopefully it doesn't mean we get a load of tag team gauntlet matches, battle royals and 3, 4 or even 5 ways for titles every month in order to get everybody a payday. I like theideaof one brand's underneath guys supporting on the undercard of the other brand's championship matches. I also imagine the October PPV will inevitably end with both brands staring down at the end in anticipation of the Survivor Series. Maybe have some teases of tension between the brands in backstage segments. If it's booked right it could be good, but will it be booked right?

• Paid Members

Didn't see that one coming. Hopefully it means Jeff has rounded the corner on the troubles he has been going through lately. 

I thought the list of leaked names for the HOF couldn't have been complete as it looked pretty short, but Jeff really wasn't the surprise name I was expecting to see added onto it.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

Is it just me that thinks JJ is incredibly overrated? Acted like a true main eventer but never quite had enough star power. There's far better and more deserving candidates.

Far more and better candidates for HoF? Nah, not buying that. Putting your beliefs of him as a legit main eventer aside, he's one of the most deserving wrestlers of the modern era yet to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

I'm calling it now. Jarrett has to smash a guitar over Elias in the lead up to 'Mania!

I always really loved his work especially in WCW and him being such a big part of TNA made me stick with them for so long! I wouldn't have thought this would ever happen though.

12 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Far more and better candidates for HoF? Nah, not buying that. Putting your beliefs of him as a legit main eventer aside, he's one of the most deserving wrestlers of the modern era yet to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

I'm clearly missing something about him by all accounts. What would you consider his best match/matches? I can't quite get the good housekeeping match out of my head.

The mainstream press have picked up on Zigglers new contract and how he has the ‘third highest base salary in WWE’. First off, that can’t be true can it? Secondly, I know he’ll probably be out-earned by others when you add in merch sales, but surely he’s due a push? I can’t imagine they’re going to put that much of a guarantee down on someone and then book him the way they have been.

Styles to be drafted after Mania and Ziggler to feud with Nakamura?

Basically, I’m trying to work out when I can stop thinking about Smackdown.

That can't possibly be true. Lesnar, Cena Reigns - that's your top three base contracts surely.

@Wideload90 Vs. Shawn Michaels at In Your House 2 is considered one of his best WWF matches. 

His match against Kurt Angle at Bound For Glory 2008 is highly rated. I want to say that had another very nightly rated match but I can't remember which PPV it was at

Edited by WyattSheepMask