New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

. Warrior isn't even someone you'd ever want to display on a Nitro stage. 

That was something I liked about it actually - WCW Warrior is fascinating.  Mysterio is the one that sticks out like a sore thumb, who wants that?  Gimme Piper or Vader.

ed13qzixfpwa1.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=

Look at this - that’s WCW for me!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Loki said:

That was something I liked about it actually - WCW Warrior is fascinating.  Mysterio is the one that sticks out like a sore thumb, who wants that?  Gimme Piper or Vader.

ed13qzixfpwa1.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=

Look at this - that’s WCW for me!

It's like each picture is half right, then there are some WWF guys on the other side.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a question that will make me look like a complete chump, but does anyone know if (or indeed when) the AEW Jazwares Unrivaled Collection Series 13 is due for release? I can't seem to find a date beyond a generic "2023" on most sites.

4 hours ago, David said:

Probably a question that will make me look like a complete chump, but does anyone know if (or indeed when) the AEW Jazwares Unrivaled Collection Series 13 is due for release? I can't seem to find a date beyond a generic "2023" on most sites.

Everywhere seems to have stopped stocking AEW figures - last set that made it over here was the one with Jade Cargill, Brian Cage etc in it.

Even U.K. independents haven't had last couple of sets I'm afraid. 

15 hours ago, Daddymagic said:

Everywhere seems to have stopped stocking AEW figures - last set that made it over here was the one with Jade Cargill, Brian Cage etc in it.

Even U.K. independents haven't had last couple of sets I'm afraid. 

Yeah, it looks that way, sadly. Thanks for the info!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I know these aren't new, or figures, but there's this shop in Blackburn (it's opposite King George's Hall next to the paper shop near Times Bar if @Cousin Jim Bob is bothered). It's called Odds & Sods (but the sign says Dirty Dozen at the moment because he hasn't had chance to get a new sign yet) and he has all kinds of stuff in there. Some new, some older stuff. He occasionally has wrestling figures in, but I couldn't see any at the moment. He had an AEW ring, and WWE Guess Who, which looks fascinating. Hopefully somebody has made a 1980s versión, or a WCW version etc. 

20230531_133841.JPG

20230531_134124.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Wasn’t sure whether to put this here or the podcast thread, the YouTube thread or what but I love this little story. Don’t know how true it is but Stevie Richards says he became friends with a guy from Jakks Pacific, so the guy looked after him by sorting him out with a new figure whenever he’d have new ring attire or a new gimmick to get him paid more royalties. I hope it’s true. Did he have an unusually high number of figures?

Also nice to see Stevie on the mend after his health problems.

• Paid Members
On 5/31/2023 at 2:37 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

WWE Guess Who, which looks fascinating.

The wife got this for me at Christmas 5 or so years ago. 

It's kind of fun as you can play in 3 ways, depending on your opponent:

1. Traditional "looks" questions - have they got long hair, have they got face paint etc. (This is how it's intended to be played).

2. Kayfabe questions - has your person been Intercontinental champion, has your person main evented Wrestlemania etc.

3. Smart mark questions - was your person named in speaking out, etc.

• 1 month later...