Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is anyone here into that whole camgirl scene? I have a couple of friends that do it and it seems like pretty decent money, but I've never really got it, paying a girl to just frig herself on cam doesn't work for me.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is anyone here into that whole camgirl scene?

 

I was briefly into it but it was very much girl specific. There was something about the interaction in "private" that is addictive if you're really into a particular girl. It was only ever like once every 6 months or so, so it was one less trip to the pub that month. Don't do it any more. I get too much free grot to pay for anything any more.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm a big fan of chaturbate and myfreecams but I'm a frugal cunt and don't pay anything, just watch the public ones and hope other people cough up. Dunno what it is about them, just something more appealing as they're normal girls rather your usual generic porn star type. There's a few cracking British girls on myfreecams especially.

Posted

Makes me laugh when you see idiots paying for tokens on sites like Cam4 etc just to give them to girls so that they can play with their tits when most of the time they sit there naked anyway.  The best cam shows are the ones that involve couples when they return home pissed after a night out and get down to business on cam. It's like a live porno.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

So, anyone ever spotted any local locations whilst randomly watching porn? I was watching one of those Fake Taxi videos last night when my ears pricked up as the lass said she wanted to go to a town about 10 mins drive from me. I decide to look out the cab window to see if I recognise the scenery, and they're only turning into my local High Street, 10 mins walk up the road! They even drive past my work hahaha! Yep, my workplace has kinda sorta been in a porno :D

 

And it was pretty darn recent too, cos the front of the shopping centre was being renovated, as it is now. Been like that for about 3 months.

Edited by SteelEdge
  • Paid Members
Posted

Does anyone think there'd be any money in a tubby guy in a Lucha mask beating his meat on a cam site for whoever might care to pay him to do so?

 

I'm so broke.

Posted

I'm into older women, All Over 30 being a particular favourite website of mine. One of the photo sets contained a lovely lady flashing on the Glasgow Subway. Mind the fap!

Posted (edited)

So, anyone ever spotted any local locations whilst randomly watching porn?

Lymara Croft (used to be on the telly, BabeStation etc) - saw a video of her naked & masturbating near Morrisons on Preston Dock Estate & taking a tinkle in Avenham Park. Disgraceful. Then Fludder turned up with Chris Masters and asked her to desist...the last bit ain't true.

Edited by KingofSports
  • Paid Members
Posted
Then Fludder turned up with Chris Masters and asked her to desist...the last bit ain't true.

 

Correct, they stayed, watched for a bit, then double penetrated her. Some pretty niche stuff there.

Posted

So, anyone ever spotted any local locations whilst randomly watching porn?.

Years ago working in a shop in Maidstone, shagnasty(?) was filming in the street doing some sort of set up shots getting this lass walk down the street while this "actor" stopped her to complete a survey. After a few takes, the "actor" took the lass into one of the alleys to fill in her survey, so to speak. All the while a photographer was standing guard.

 

Afterwards the lass (sounded Eastern European) came into the shop to look around. I dared the woman I worked with to ask her what they were filming - I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face asking the question. "Apparently" they were filming a new "comedy" for Sky.

Posted

I passed Ben Dover and his crew walking down Blackpool promenade back in about 2000 one night while I was on holiday there in the Summer, shouted areet Ben and got a thumbs up

 

Was only about 15 then but a couple years of watching TelevisionX freeviews meant he was like a celeb to me haha, not sure if this counts

Posted

On a similar vein, has anyone seen anyone they know crop up in a porn film or clip? Amateur or otherwise. (I think Butch should be omitted from this question).

 

I've trawled through a lot of amateur vids and pics over the years. Never seen anyone I know. I'm still hoping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...