Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2015 Is there a name for new porn with an historical theme, so everyone is in say 1950's or 1960's or Victorian getup. Searching for terms like vintage brings up genuinely old grot, and using the word period went far worse. Old, but this might interest you. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2015 Two days since we started discussing wanking habits, and Malbranque hasn't posted. Should we be worried? Quote
King Coconut Posted January 3, 2015 Posted January 3, 2015 Nah, he'll just be finishing up before posting. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 3, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2015 Is there a name for new porn with an historical theme, so everyone is in say 1950's or 1960's... This Ain't I Love Lucy XXX Parody or something like that. Kind of, One of the Where The Boys Aren't series had all 1960's clothes with the airline theme and I wondered if there was a sub genre out there with a handy tag to google. So, say I want a woman squinting through a face full of jizz there is just one word for me to search, I wondered if this sort of thing had a name as a little tag like Bukkake, Anal, JOI et cetera. Quote
Glass Smash Posted January 4, 2015 Posted January 4, 2015 I don't know why anyone would subscribe to Wifey's World. Every scene they make is the same shit. He never shows any close up penetration shots when he's fucking her. It's just the usual bj and tit wank stuff. But all of that aside she really does have awesome looking tits. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 9, 2015 Moderators Posted January 9, 2015 Squirting is just peeing, say scientists . Referring to gushing in particular. Obviously this is related to the recent banning of various activities in UK hardcore discussion that has been had.. Quote
King Coconut Posted January 10, 2015 Posted January 10, 2015 Was that a secret until now? What did everyone think it was? Quote
Hugh Thesz Posted January 12, 2015 Posted January 12, 2015 Was that a secret until now? What did everyone think it was? I am surprised at that report. The experiences I've had (and I'm no mad Shagger so this isn't boasting or bullshitting) is that it doesn't look, smell or (I imagine) taste like piss. Sure I read an article in a magazine a couple of years ago which said it wasn't urine. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted January 12, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2015 Depends how much you're talking about. If it's a teaspoon, it could conceivably be an excess of vaginal lubricant (naturally produced) that's forced out at pressure. If it's a teacup, it's obviously piss. Quote
Fanny Pack Posted January 19, 2015 Posted January 19, 2015 Put me down in the "its piss" camp. This discussion comes up in work now and again. Obviously its subjective but its defo piss. Quote
King Coconut Posted January 19, 2015 Posted January 19, 2015 Anybody who's known the love of a good woman will know two things for a fact. 1) Piss and vaginal discharge look very different and 2) That place where they are squirting from in grot films is not the same place where I stick my todge. Don't get me wrong, I'm as depraved as the next man and have nothing against the right woman pissing all over me, but let's at least be honest about what's happening. Quote
Fanny Pack Posted January 19, 2015 Posted January 19, 2015 Anybody who's known the love of a good woman will know two things for a fact. 1) Piss and vaginal discharge look very different and 2) That place where they are squirting from in grot films is not the same place where I stick my todge. Don't get me wrong, I'm as depraved as the next man and have nothing against the right woman pissing all over me, but let's at least be honest about what's happening. Im goin to quote this word for word next time the subject crops up haha. Quote
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2015 Put me down in the "its piss" camp. This discussion comes up in work now and again. Obviously its subjective but its defo piss. Where do you work? Discussion of this sort at my work would lead to HR intervention. Quote
Fanny Pack Posted January 19, 2015 Posted January 19, 2015 (edited) Only for one of the major banks in the world. No biggy haha. Its only dicussed by a select few male weirdos like my myself on ciggy breaks and so on. Edited January 19, 2015 by Fanny Pack Quote
RancidPunx Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 Is Gemma Massey back doing porn ? Sounds like she is doing cams " LADY GEMMA MASSEY @LadyGemmaMassey · 50m50 minutes ago Who wants to see me back on cam??? 0 replies3 retweets21 favorites Reply Retweet3 Favorite21 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.