Rey_Piste Posted December 12, 2014 Posted December 12, 2014 It is the characters, including the pair of Afro-carribean women who are always munching on Pot Noodles munching on each other's muffs. Quote
Glass Smash Posted December 12, 2014 Posted December 12, 2014 How are channels like TVX and The Adult Channel still in business? Who would pay extra for those Sky porn channels these days when the internet has all the porn you would ever need. Not to mention it's not even hardcore stuff, all these channels are usually just full of edited porn movies. Quote
Rey_Piste Posted December 12, 2014 Posted December 12, 2014 You can get access to the real filth on their website which is included in the subscription price. So the telly version is just an edited down version of the proper grot. Quote
Direct Impact Posted December 16, 2014 Posted December 16, 2014 It is the characters, including the pair of Afro-carribean women who are always munching on Pot Noodles munching on each other's muffs. There "lookalikes" Quote
shaneojack Posted December 17, 2014 Posted December 17, 2014 Lisa Ann has retired from the porn industry to take up a career in fantasy football... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/porn-star-lisa-ann-gives-4824462 Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted December 17, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 17, 2014 So with fantasy sports games like that, is it like betting? How do you make money through it? Quote
shaneojack Posted December 17, 2014 Posted December 17, 2014 Lisa Ann has retired from the porn industry to take up a career in fantasy football... Thanks for ruining my Christmas. Haha I am sorry, I'm going to hang my penis at half mast for her. Quote
Ron&Hermione Posted December 31, 2014 Posted December 31, 2014 So I had some alone time recently and decided to partake in the grand old tradition of watching porn, I got one of those annoying pop up chat things which you always get. But this one made me burst into laughter. screen capture windows 7 I love the fact she goes from what appears to be completely up for my dick, to assuming I'm gay. All because I didn't click on her! The best part was seeing each line written. It made me laugh and actually take a picture of it (a you see) all whilst mid porn. And in an effort to completely share too much information. I actually miss wanking in a way, when you have a couple hours to yourself when you can just relax and take your time, it's just the best. I have always maintained that a hand job by a girl is awful! I'd rather pleasure myself. Quote
Glass Smash Posted December 31, 2014 Posted December 31, 2014 Yeah nobody here really wants to know how often you pull your pecker mate. Quote
King Coconut Posted January 1, 2015 Posted January 1, 2015 A couple of hours?! What's wrong with you man? Quote
Undefeated Steak Posted January 1, 2015 Posted January 1, 2015 A couple of hours?! What's wrong with you man? Exactly. I can get away by saying I went for a piss. Quote
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2015 A couple of hours?! What's wrong with you man? Exactly. I can get away by saying I went for a piss. Send the lady away for a couple hours, pop 12 Actifeds and load up incognito mode. You'll thank me later. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 2, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2015 Is there a name for new porn with an historical theme, so everyone is in say 1950's or 1960's or Victorian getup. Searching for terms like vintage brings up genuinely old grot, and using the word period went far worse. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.