Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted April 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2015 On a similar vein, has anyone seen anyone they know crop up in a porn film or clip? Amateur or otherwise. (I think Butch should be omitted from this question). I've trawled through a lot of amateur vids and pics over the years. Never seen anyone I know. I'm still hoping. I saw my friend's ex wife (they were together at the time) fooling around with some other girls in some amateur pics. The pics were obviously from before he was with her and I didn't say anything to him. Unfortunately she's one of the roughest girls I've ever known so I couldn't even really enjoy them to myself. Quote
Paid Members Wretch Posted April 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2015 (edited) On a similar vein, has anyone seen anyone they know crop up in a porn film or clip? Amateur or otherwise. (I think Butch should be omitted from this question). I've trawled through a lot of amateur vids and pics over the years. Never seen anyone I know. I'm still hoping. Seen a pic of an ex colleague of mine about five years ago on Guess Her Muff (RIP). She was lying on a bed, dressed as a schoolgirl spreading her surprisingly giant arsehole. Edited April 8, 2015 by Wretch Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted April 8, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2015 Can do the double here. There's a 1960s film called Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush that's "art" rather than porn, but has a lot of softcore scenes. It's set in Stevenage, where I grew up. And as I've mentioned previously in this thread, Kelly Stafford, who does some pretty extreme hardcore stuff, was in my sister's class and her older brother was in my class. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted May 28, 2015 Is there anywhere online that has an archive of grot mags from the nineties? Quote
RancidPunx Posted July 19, 2015 Posted July 19, 2015 Stupid question , Who here pays for porn ? There is so much free stuff, why would anybody pay ? Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2015 Is there anywhere online that has an archive of grot mags from the nineties? http://vintage-erotica-forum.com Is where I go for my 80's and 90's goodness. Quote
Paid Members Lenin Posted July 20, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 20, 2015 Paige Delight, Glasgow's finest, was getting nailed in the Bishopbriggs Morison's carpark 2 years ago. Guy filming it on a handheld. Before midday too! Quote
buba3d Posted July 26, 2015 Posted July 26, 2015 (edited) a good number of years ago i was in blackpool for two weeks (i miss jungle jims ) cut a long story short, i was miffed about something and a girl gave me a hug, said her name was cathy, round about 99 after raw was finished i always snuck granada men and motors on and to my shock theres a that girl who gave me a hug with her tits out on tele. cathy barry talking dirty on her videos always makes me laugh Edited July 26, 2015 by buba3d Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2015 I love Cathy Barry. She's like a super friendly aunt that's had a few too many sherries. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2015 Sadly her newest tit job makes her look like she has 4 tits. Quote
The Clint Posted July 26, 2015 Posted July 26, 2015 (edited) Cathy always seemed the naive type. Her husband was supposed to be a right cunt with her. Edited July 26, 2015 by The Clint Quote
buba3d Posted July 26, 2015 Posted July 26, 2015 (edited) question, did jo guest ever do one or two hardcore video shoots like the sunday sport used to advertize? think it was her and omar williams Edited July 26, 2015 by buba3d Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2015 Never seen any evidence of any Jo Guest hard porn and trust me, I have searched...... Quote
King Pitcos Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 I've only ever seen her in that pseudo-hardcore that used to be sold over here when actual hardcore was illegal or something. This stuff: http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2607211/Joanne-Guest-Her-Closest-Thing-To-Hardcore?pgid=&gid=2607211&page=0&view=4 Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 27, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2015 "Liiiiiquid Gooooold!" Those were the days. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.