Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

She said afterward, "The crew all high-fived him and told him what a great job he did getting an anal scene for the price of a boy/girl scene." Peters told The Daily Beast when she tried to speak up to her agent about it, she was told she should feel "honored" he wanted her so much.

That is beyond fucked up, if true. The details of the assault are horrible enough but if this bit's true it makes it even more vile.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Don't know what it's worth, but I've listened to all of the podcasts on The Rialto Report (blog about vintage porn films and stars), and they tend to unify on their experience with the casting couch, agents, etc. as being better in porn than in trying to break into regular acting. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Anything where rape or lack of consent is implied has been off the books for years hasn't it? Same with implied or insinuated necrophilia or being under age. It doesn't matter she's over 18, alive and consenting the implication of not being makes it legally iffy I believe.

 

I don't know if I've watched this guys stuff, the blokes not what I'm all about and it's rare I pick up a name, but I assume it's in that rape or forceful vein?

 

Jenna Presley, who I did remember the name off, now works with a post porn rehabilitation group I believe.

I get the impression she had some personal issues before she started but she didn't sell her time in porn as anything but a soul destroying spiral robbing her self esteem.

She's still an absolute stunner though.

Edited by Tommy!
  • Paid Members
Posted

Has anyone come out of the business fine? Before all my wanks hit the fan.

 

Sasha seems to be remarkably well-adjusted. Which is incredible, when you think about it.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Nicki Blue being full of shit again.

 

So Blue has been exposed as a liar several times and now she's decided she wants in on the 'OMG I was raped by the Deen' action. Just reading what is said in the above article is enough to see straight through it, but there were pictures everywhere ages ago of this beer bottle ass rape. She was perfectly up for it, finding it hilarious and it wasn't Deen who did this supposed bottle buggery, it was a couple of other females and at no point was she held down. I'll try and find the pics later.

As for the pissing in the mouth thing, we've all had accidents. Suck it up buttercup.

 

EDIT: Found some.

Edited by Kookoocachu
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I'm not a good looking gent but does anyone else find her face a real turn off.

There's something slightly "Rocky Dennis after surgery" about her somehow in that one on the bike.

Edited by Tommy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...