Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Does nobody appreciate tits anymore?

 

Over the last few months, there's been a few incidents that have led me to believe that there's just not the love for them that there once was.

 

First was when I "accidentally" gatecrashed a party and they had a stripper. She did a fairly basic routine, but as she went around the table of the party hosts (as some sort of VIP benefit, I suppose) and offered herself to be motorboated or have them rub oil into her tits, everyone basically ignored them and attempted a quick finger instead.

 

The second was when some wires got crossed and I ended up drinking with some fellas who stuck some T-girl porn on. Now, to my mind, I would have thought the appeal of this was because you want someone that looks like a woman facially and has (sometimes comically oversized) tits, but there's a nob there if you fancy trying it. Yet in every scene it was cock sucking and straight up the arse and the tits got barely twenty seconds of attention.

 

Lastly was when I was perusing Chaturbate (I was researching for a book, m'lud). It seems to be the done thing to charge more to see an arse than it does tits. Since when have arses had more value than tits? I've got my own arse, I'm not going to pay three times the cost of tits to see one.

Posted (edited)

Those lads you were drinking with just decided to pop some porn on out of the blue? For.. mood? Have they heard of music?

 

Tits are sound though, to stay on topic. Definitely a key appeal. I'm looking forward to growing my own.

Edited by sj5522
  • Paid Members
Posted

Those lads you were drinking with just decided to pop some porn on out of the blue? For.. mood? Have they heard of music?

It would appear that that's their thing and they watch it regularly. I obviously give off a "likes boobs and cock" vibe, hence their friendliness.

 

Worse things happen at sea, I'm sure.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Bring back 1970s tits. Like the ones on the newsagent's daughter in The Ups and Downs of a Handyman. Jugs were better in the 70s.

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Cant believe I'm talking about this, but they seemed more bouncier in the 70s and 80s from the old grot magazines and "sex comedy" films. Half of the women (Thinking back I'd say 3/4's to be honest) in those old magazines (my dad had a secret stash) would be considered obese these days, which is sad. Nowyadays, in my limited experience, they seem more solider and no woman wants bouncy boobs anymore.

Edited by bAzTNM#1
  • Paid Members
Posted

Bring back 1970s tits. Like the ones on the newsagent's daughter in The Ups and Downs of a Handyman. Jugs were better in the 70s.

 

Seconded... 70s tits make the world go round. Special fondness for Annie Sprinkle's big, bouncy 70s tits.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Porn is like wrestling these days. Everyone seems to have the same gimmick. Either massive arse implants or tattoos all over their tits. All have the business exposing coked up pretend moans as well. Bring back late 90s/early 2000s porn. Back when you believed birds would be popping round Ben Dover and Marino's house just for a shag and not the fee.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Roxanne Brewer had a cracking pair of 70s jugs — I hid them behind spoiler tags like a bodega has a filthy beaded curtain to stop kiddies seeing their grot dvds.

 

 

tumblr_o9cnjvf9b61qf9csoo1_400.gif

 

Edited by Sergio Mendacious
  • Paid Members
Posted

Jesse Jane just announced her retirement. She basically said that she couldn't fake sexual attraction any more and there is no interesting new talent coming through.

 

I think a lot of these older stars are having trouble adjusting to the new style of more ethically produced porn, and that's why there have been a lot of complaints and retirements lately.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...