Undefeated Steak Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 We live in an age of high definition gifs, I'm happy. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 Then tube sites are for you. Do you like watching a 90min porn movie with a storyline? Depends on the type of movie, the director and the performers. Much like normal movies, in fact. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 I hate when the cameras start flashing in the middle of it. I hate knowing the women's names too in these types of thing. I don't care. I'm in a fantasy. Sounds all very creepy. I'm not wanking as we speak. Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 Then tube sites are for you. Do you like watching a 90min porn movie with a storyline? Depends on the type of movie, the director and the performers. Much like normal movies, in fact. I've never met anyone who watches porn for the gripping storylines & cinematography, but each to their own I guess. Quote
westlondonmist Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 Then tube sites are for you. Do you like watching a 90min porn movie with a storyline? Depends on the type of movie, the director and the performers. Much like normal movies, in fact. I've never met anyone who watches porn for the gripping storylines & cinematography, but each to their own I guess. I've sat through a couple because the storyline was so bad it was funny and actually more entertaining than the sex scenes. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 I knew you were going to say that and I didn't say that those were the only reasons, did I? No I didn't so stop your usual tactic of trying to stir up arguments where there isn't one. Quote
dopper Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 I remember 'Pirates' being the first (and, to date, only) porn film I have sat through start to finish without once pressing fast forward. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 (edited) Was there was one called "Virtual Girl" or something around 2000? I might have sat through that. Might have been in the middle between soft and hard. Not my cock. The film. Edited February 14, 2017 by bAzTNM#1 Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 14, 2017 Author Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 I used to watch Ben Dover and Marino films without watching fast forwarding and without even wanking half the time (this was about a decade ago mind). I found the dialog quite hilarious at the time. Something very Carry On about it all. Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 (edited) I knew you were going to say that and I didn't say that those were the only reasons, did I? No I didn't so stop your usual tactic of trying to stir up arguments where there isn't one. Not trying to stir anything at all. I'm actually genuinely curious as to why people would sit through a porno movie which has bad acting, crap production, and pointless stories. Porno movies have no value except wank value. And nowadays there are much better (as well as more interactive - like cam2cam and VR) options for that. To me, this is the equivalent of pretending you prefer your music on cassette. Edited February 14, 2017 by herbie747 Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 Then tube sites are for you. Do you like watching a 90min porn movie with a storyline? Depends on the type of movie, the director and the performers. Much like normal movies, in fact. I've never met anyone who watches porn for the gripping storylines & cinematography, but each to their own I guess. Can't say I've done that with any modern porn films, but I've sat through heaps of vintage porn from the 70s and early 80s, often despite how terrible the sex scenes are. To me it's like watching exploitation and cheap horror films — some are great despite their limitations, some are great because of them, some are just amusingly bad/stupid, and some are unwatchable. Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 (edited) Okay, I get it now Sergio. It's the "it's so bad it's good" deal. Fair enough. I just thought people only did that with bad horror movies & cheesy 80's cop movies. I guess people do it with porn movies too. Edited February 14, 2017 by herbie747 Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 No, that's not what I said at all. That's a case with some of them, sure, but I've seen plenty of porn films that are just legitimately good films - good acting, good plots, good sets, all round good quality. Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 I've seen plenty of porn films that are just legitimately good films - good acting, good plots, good sets, all round good quality. Of course. Of course. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2017 Stirbert. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.