Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Stuff that is about now, as you say, is more about humilation of the woman doing it, which is really sad, or the woman is obviously pissed, which is just wrong.

 

 

That's just patently untrue. If that's what you're watching, that must be what you're searching for as there is still an absolute varied shitload out there.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

 

Stuff that is about now, as you say, is more about humilation of the woman doing it, which is really sad, or the woman is obviously pissed, which is just wrong.

 

 

That's just patently untrue. If that's what you're watching, that must be what you're searching for as there is still an absolute varied shitload out there.

 

 

Exactly. That's like saying "there's no good music anymore" just because your favourite genre is no longer popular or played on the radio. There is literally every type of music out there now and it's more accessible than ever. Every musician has a worldwide platform to share their work & art. Just try looking. I've discovered so much cool music on Youtube alone over the last few years: Snarky Puppy, Jacob Collier, Jack Conte, etc.

Edited by herbie747
Posted (edited)

Most porn subgenres are still awash with the degradation aspect baz mentioned, doesn't really matter who or what floats your boat. Trying to find something appealing on one of the generic tube sites is near impossible to me, and going on one of the tube sites is as much effort as I'm ever willing to put in to search for porn. I don't have a 'thing' I can easily Google I just like hot people. I've checked out some trans stuff however and find the presentation of it to be abhorrent

 

Mind you I'm not mad keen on the stuff to begin with, occasionally I'll peruse one of the webcam sites and that's good enough for me

Edited by sj5522
  • Moderators
Posted

Most porn subgenres are still awash with the degradation aspect baz mentioned, doesn't really matter who or what floats your boat. Trying to find something appealing on one of the generic tube sites is near impossible to me, and going on one of the tube sites is as much effort as I'm ever willing to put in to search for porn. I don't have a 'thing' I can easily Google I just like hot people. I've checked out some trans stuff however and find the presentation of it to be abhorrent

 

Mind you I'm not mad keen on the stuff to begin with, occasionally I'll peruse one of the webcam sites and that's good enough for me

 

So, you hardly watch porn, but claim you can speak for most subgenres?

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

I can't be arsed with any more that free tube sites either. But I think the point is that if you did care enough about it to put more effort in and maybe actually spend some money, there is stuff out there for just about anyone. A far greater variety is available than ever before.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
Posted (edited)

I can't be arsed with any more that free tube sites either. But I think the point is that if you did care enough about it to put more effort in and maybe actually spend some money, there is stuff out there for just about anyone. A far greater variety is available than ever before.

yeah that's true, point taken

 

I forget about the alt/indie sites or whatever you'd call them. I guess I'm just too ambivalent and it's difficult to find much in that case

Edited by sj5522
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I just dive into the lesbian section. I'm not into kinky shit. Don't think I've watched a full porn film in my life either.

Edited by bAzTNM#1
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

By your earlier statement though that lesbian porn is about the humiliation of the women, or they're probably pissed. And so you're contributing to that culture by watching it.

 

Going back to Gotta Get You Into My Wife from the last page, those VTO productions of the late 80s had the best opening credits, didn't they? All very pleasant. My favourite of Orlowski's produced stuff for the opening credits has to be Foxy Lady 10. What a tune.

 

Probably best not click if in work - http://www.tubepornclassic.com/videos/1778/foxy-lady-10/

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Paid Members
Posted

You're not going to find much that's interesting, different or more 'ethically produced' poking around tube sites. Generally that kind of porn is produced by people who are actually interested in its history and as an artform and are unlikely to let Pornhub and the like get their mitts on it and let people watch it for nowt.

 

The reason tube sites are awash with the kinds of porn that are being clumsily alluded to in this thread is because the biggest tube sites are owned by companies that make that kind of thing in the first place. MindGeek most especially:-

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MindGeek#Global_Alexa_ranks

 

The porn industry has moved itself into a position where a lot of its most interesting content is increasingly harder to find in free sources. Basically, if you want the good shit, you'll have to pay for it or know torrent sites like the back of your hand. THE VERY HAND YOU'RE WANKING WITH LOL.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Maybe its just me, but I'm not really interested in a stupid storyline or 90mins of a porno movie. A 5 min HD clip of exactly what I want that day will suffice.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

I do miss the days of tape trading Rocco Sifreddi videos bought illegally from a shop with a bead curtain in Soho.

 

It's mad to think hardcore porn was illegal in this country when we were kids as just about every thing imaginable is so readily available now.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm sure there is good stuff out there if you search for it, but on the main pages of sites like xhamster, it seems to be all gaping aresholes and pissing, which does nothing for myself and Mr Baz. Thankfully they have vintage areas where we can happily indulge old fashioned muff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...