Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Jesse Jane just announced her retirement. She basically said that she couldn't fake sexual attraction any more and there is no interesting new talent coming through.

 

I think a lot of these older stars are having trouble adjusting to the new style of more ethically produced porn, and that's why there have been a lot of complaints and retirements lately.

 

She always looked so angry during her scenes, very off-putting.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I thought she'd been retired years already. Probably because I dont pay attention, she never really did it for me. Doesn't help fighting for attention with Kayden Kross in lots of features over the years.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Well worth a read, this:-

 

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/porn-future-how-to-prepare-sex-videos-pronography-expert-dr-chauntelle-tibbals-virtual-reality-a7546331.html

 

She wrote a book last year called Exposure: A Sociologist Explores Sex, Society, and Adult Entertainment. Well worth a read if you have an interest in it all outside of wanking. She's written loads of good articles on the subject as well.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Good on Nina. She's like Shawn Michaels. Might be balding and boss-eyed, but when you need a performance out of him nobody is better. "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good once as I ever was" should be tattooed above her Sting beard.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Nina's still one of the hardest working performers in the industry. Absolutely amazing longevity.

 

The only one who can better her is Dana Vespoli. Not only is she shooting more scenes than ever, she directs, has her own production company and does live shows every week. Ridiculous stamina.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...