Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I legit know about half a dozen modern porn star names. They're all probably dead or ruined, my knowledge is minimal. Off the top of my head Angelina Valentine and Bonny Bon, they're probably still alive.

 

Kook you seem to know a fair bit here, help a bro out.

Edited by WWFChilli
  • Paid Members
Posted

How do people know all these porn stars by name.

 

Watching too much / making a habit/hobby of it / making money out of the biz thus needing to know who you're watching.

  • Paid Members
Posted

If there's a lass that particularly floats your boat it's much simpler to google up some grumble if you have a name.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I remember when online porn was mostly pictures. There was this one girl who used to do a lot of lingerie shots. Redhead. Super hot. There was one where she was playing a piano or something. Does anyone know who I may be talking about? I could never find her name.

Posted

I have two

 

Irish girl who done the babe channels, would never get boobs out, then very late in her run did but always looked uncomfortable?

 

Second one,also from babe channels looked a bit like hollie maguire, smaller boobs, And the was a video of her dildoing herself Bit I think that was earlier on. Went under two names , one for modeling and one for the channels,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...