Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Something I read in a comments section earlier...

 

I'm guessing they are following Australia's logic, which bans female ejaculation as a form of urolagnia, even though it's pretty well proven that it's not, in fact, urine[/size]

I've no idea if it ever was made official, but someone tried to get it classed as the same in the UK, on the basis that someone had analysed it and found it to contact traces of urine.

 

I'm getting the feeling that this panel consisted of people that don't watch nor understand porn.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Wouldn't that still list gay porn as being obscene? If someone's actually using that as the basis for this bit of legislation, they're opening themselves up for a paddling stern talking to.

Posted (edited)

I would have thought it would have defined all porn as obscene, so I assumed it was someone talking wet. Was the stuff on the naughty list even going on in porn in the fifties and sixties?

Edited by King Pitcos
  • Paid Members
Posted

To be honest, there's nothing on the banned list that I'd want to watch anyway.

 

Well that's fine then. On a similar note, I'd be fine with legalising racial discrimination and banning abortion because I'm a white man.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
Six months on bail – for being sent spoof video of a ‘tiger’ having sex, that was really a man in a tiger suit

The Crown Prosecution Service said it only recognised that it was a man when the tiger was heard on the soundtrack saying “that’s grrrrrrreat”, like Tony the Tiger from Frosties’ breakfast cereal adverts.

 

Just want to throw that out there as I think it's hilarious. Six months on bail?!?!? This fucking country.

Edited by bAzTNM#1
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

To be honest, there's nothing on the banned list that I'd want to watch anyway.

 

 

Well that's fine then. On a similar note, I'd be fine with legalising racial discrimination and banning abortion because I'm a white man.

Where does racial discrimination and abortion come into the realm of entertainment? Bit of a piss poor argument there Lister, letting yourself down a bit son.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

To be honest, there's nothing on the banned list that I'd want to watch anyway.

 

Well that's fine then. On a similar note, I'd be fine with legalising racial discrimination and banning abortion because I'm a white man.

Where does racial discrimination and abortion come into the realm of entertainment? Bit of a piss poor argument there Lister, letting yourself down a bit son.

 

 

Nope, both you and (devil's advocate me) are fine with unfair laws as long as they don't directly affect ourselves.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Where did I state I was fine with the law? I just said that I dont watch porn that involves the scenes mentioned. Two out of two there Lister. Have you not had your weetabix today?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...