Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted December 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2014 The porn industry in the UK is on it's **** and this in my opinion has just killed it. I'm sure they didn't intend that at all. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 2, 2014 Moderators Posted December 2, 2014 I wouldn't say on it's arse. Killergram are putting great work out in my opinion. Quote
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2014 There's no money in it anymore, you really have to be something special to even pull the viewers in. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 2, 2014 Moderators Posted December 2, 2014 (edited) The folk I know who are involved are doing ok. There is money to be had, you just gotta be lucky, or what they're looking for at present as the jobs will go to the same people. Edited December 2, 2014 by PowerButchi Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted December 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2014 Isn't Ben Dover on his uppers because you can't sell porn for money anymore, so he's basically just a copyright troll now? Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 2, 2014 Moderators Posted December 2, 2014 I don't think people want what Ben Dover's offering anymore, that's the crux of that matter. Your Danny Dong's of the world are never seemingly out of work. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2014 (edited) Are they going to be banning Fake Taxi and stuff like that too- where a bloke entraps a woman in the back of his cab, drives to the woods and refuses to let her out until she's sucked his cock? Because that shit's a thousand times more worrying that the idea that some lucky chap might suffocate under Paige Turnah's fanny. Edited December 2, 2014 by Arch Stanton Quote
King Pitcos Posted December 2, 2014 Posted December 2, 2014 There's no money in it anymore, you really have to be something special to even pull the viewers in. I've got some tokens if you want. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 2, 2014 Moderators Posted December 2, 2014 Arch - the article I read about this on Vice had included in the list "portrayal of non-consensual acts" so that would presumably fall under that category. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted December 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2014 There's no money in it anymore, you really have to be something special to even pull the viewers in. I've got some tokens if you want. Sideways view is 20 tokens. Quote
Glass Smash Posted December 2, 2014 Posted December 2, 2014 Ben Dover still does porn for the Bluebird company now and then. But he doesn't do his own POV stuff anymore. I assume people were starting to get tired of watching him zoom in on his own cock instead of the girl mostly. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted December 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2014 To be honest, there's nothing on the banned list that I'd want to watch anyway. Quote
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2014 Also, female ejaculation. Double standards much? Talk about discrimination. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2014 Yeah, what the hell is the justification there? Quote
Undefeated Steak Posted December 2, 2014 Posted December 2, 2014 Something I read in a comments section earlier... I'm guessing they are following Australia's logic, which bans female ejaculation as a form of urolagnia, even though it's pretty well proven that it's not, in fact, urine Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.