The Average Wrestling Fan - Is The Stereotype Warranted?

David

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The worrying thing is that tommyboi isn't even the weirdest guy on here.

@Sassa29 How about a Tramp Stamp with Kiss it and an arrow point down?

Lovely and respectful.

He's not very happy about the US title match at Wrestlemania: http://www.youtube.com/user/AJS269#p/a/u/0/iq8z-ros2uY

wanabe-scream-gif.gif

• Paid Members

Is there a stereotype "checklist?" As mentioned, between young families and a strange number of decent-looking wrestling WAGS at some TNA/WWE shows, the stereotype seems to be on the decline, except it's still thriving on Britwres and touring Puro shows.

Shit, best do a quick check....

I could do with dropping a few pounds and am bespectacled 90% of my waking hours, but I don't sport a beard or crap ponytail, Heyman coat or metal t-shirts, moved out of my mam's a fair few years back, have had sex with actual women and have never watched Shimmer, gone to a bar to watch the PPV with strangers or chanted "this is Awesome" in the middle of a match I didn't give a toss who wins.

And thanks to the people I've been to shows with, I know I don't secrete an odour that knocks the person sat next to me sick. But there are plenty of those types about.

• Moderators
I could do with dropping a few pounds and am bespectacled 90% of my waking hours, but I don't sport a beard or crap ponytail, Heyman coat or metal t-shirts, moved out of my mam's a fair few years back, have had sex with actual women and have never watched Shimmer, gone to a bar to watch the PPV with strangers or chanted "this is Awesome" in the middle of a match I didn't give a toss who wins.

Oi!

• Paid Members
Oi!

Don't worry Frankie, like myself you don't tick nearly enough of the boxes to meet stereotype. You're far too slim and attractive/rampant. I saw about fifty kids in Abersoch this weekend that looked like you, might want to start rubbering up.

Archived