The Average Wrestling Fan - Is The Stereotype Warranted?

David

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

People I know personally who still watch Wrestling (albeit on a pretty casual basis) are what you'd describe as normal.

The only 'freaks' i've come across are at WWE shows, wearing long trenchcoats and looking like something society spat out long ago.

At the most recent WWE show I attended my mate made the mistake of saying "a fairly normal bunch here tonight", as we'd not long got back from Mania/Axxess/Raw/HoF.

Not a minute passes before we realise we're surrounded by quite a lot of "duel chant" halfwits full of "smart"comments, putting a slight dampener on what was a decent show.

The alarming part for me was the fact that every single one of these guys, even though they weren't necessarily together and were spotted around 2 different blocks in various aisles, was that they were all wearing Nexus shirts, without exception.

Was an occasion where I was happy to be not with them, but against them.

On the plus side, I wash regularly and have had intercourse with many living human female counterparts.

Many? How many is many?

Not as many as you obviously big lad ;)

Nah, honestly though, writing a physical number here would lead to all kind of childish silliness that I

• Paid Members

Its the way he specified 'living' that made me laugh.

Is there a big necrophilia fetish culture in your neck of the woods Richie. The girls I've been with have all been living, some were not very respnonsive in the sack mind but they were warm at least.

• Paid Members
The alarming part for me was the fact that every single one of these guys, even though they weren't necessarily together and were spotted around 2 different blocks in various aisles, was that they were all wearing Nexus shirts, without exception.

Was an occasion where I was happy to be not with them, but against them.

There is a few mongs up here that wear the armband to match the shirt. :rolleyes:

Its the way he specified 'living' that made me laugh.

Is there a big necrophilia fetish culture in your neck of the woods Richie. The girls I've been with have all been living, some were not very respnonsive in the sack mind but they were warm at least.

Aye, we

Claiming NOT to be a virgin on an internet wrestling forum is a fool's errand, Richie, when you have chaps AJS269 mentioned on an earlier page claiming on Twitter

AJS269 Alan Sharpe

Wishes he had a PS3 or XBox 360. He doesn't have either.He also doesn't have another thing the owners of those consoles have. His Virginity

23 Feb

It kind of undermines the whole thing.

Claiming NOT to be a virgin on an internet wrestling forum is a fool's errand, Richie, when you have chaps AJS269 mentioned on an earlier page claiming on Twitter

AJS269 Alan Sharpe

Wishes he had a PS3 or XBox 360. He doesn't have either.He also doesn't have another thing the owners of those consoles have. His Virginity

23 Feb

It kind of undermines the whole thing.

Aye, it was only said in jest like, to go with the tone of the rest of the post. Just a light hearted joke at my own expense eh.

Archived