The Average Wrestling Fan - Is The Stereotype Warranted?

David

• Moderators
Steven is also trying to segway his way into the group of international fan regulars and is not welcome and still tries to claim he is pals with them all and is part of their group when he is not. The group do not want him there as he is total delusional he has something to do with the running of TNA and won't accept he is just a paying customer like the rest of them.

Segway.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Would it be fair to suggest that a fair percentage of the so-called "nerd" type of wrestling fan could be considered mentally unbalanced?

I've seen a fair few who seem to think it's okay to basically stalk wrestlers (usually female ones) on social networking sites. What do they honestly think they'll get from such behaviour apart from a restraining order and problems getting a job in Pizza Hut?

Well former Pizza Hut manager in Yeovil Steven Tovey has had to leave Pizza Hut for taking constant time off in regards to TNA Fan Party, meet and greets and live shows in the USA. He is mega delusional. He keeps telling people when he is over in the states as a paying punter he has stuff to do with the organisation of TNA and it's business affairs in the UK to anyone that will listen to him.

At the London TNA fan party he got to talk with Dixie Carter on the skype call to ask one question but after the party on twitter was acting like he knew her personally and saying stuff like i didnt get much chance to talk at the party can we chat during the week again.

Steven is also trying to segway his way into the group of international fan regulars and is not welcome and still tries to claim he is pals with them all and is part of their group when he is not. The group do not want him there as he is total delusional he has something to do with the running of TNA and won't accept he is just a paying customer like the rest of them.

It's hilarious you post that with no intended irony whatsoever.

• Paid Members
Would it be fair to suggest that a fair percentage of the so-called "nerd" type of wrestling fan could be considered mentally unbalanced?

I've seen a fair few who seem to think it's okay to basically stalk wrestlers (usually female ones) on social networking sites. What do they honestly think they'll get from such behaviour apart from a restraining order and problems getting a job in Pizza Hut?

Well former Pizza Hut manager in Yeovil Steven Tovey has had to leave Pizza Hut for taking constant time off in regards to TNA Fan Party, meet and greets and live shows in the USA. He is mega delusional. He keeps telling people when he is over in the states as a paying punter he has stuff to do with the organisation of TNA and it's business affairs in the UK to anyone that will listen to him.

At the London TNA fan party he got to talk with Dixie Carter on the skype call to ask one question but after the party on twitter was acting like he knew her personally and saying stuff like i didnt get much chance to talk at the party can we chat during the week again.

Wait what, Yeovil? I can't stand Pizza Hut so have never seen the guy but the combination of Pizza Hut and being in Yeovil means he's guaranteed to be a mentalist.

International fan regulars? What's that then? Is it an official group of people?

It's hilarious you post that with no intended irony whatsoever.

Electric_Iron.jpgY

:laugh:

• Paid Members
Laura is a very nice girl. Im very happy with Laura. She is very good friends with a lot of people in the Scottish wrestling scene and workers. She is also very good friends with the TNA roster and its owner Dixie Carter

And that, my fellow posters, is where the irony is.

Speaking of headcase stalkers (in particular relating to divas) some nutter latched onto me and my mate in Atlanta.

We were behind him in the queue for the Randy Orton "morning madness" event, and he started talking away to us. For the first minute he seemed 'ok', but it soon became apparent he was off his rocker.

High(low)lights include:

him sitting at the hotel lobby apparently waiting for us;

following us as we got our bearings around the city (he would 'direct' us, but it became apparent he didn't have a clue about the area;

now the 'good' bits - he was going to Axxess that afternoon to get off with one of the Bella twins, as he won a bet with her on Facebook; and

he was good mates with Kelly Kelly's sister, regularly speaking to her on msn, and was due to meet Kelly Kelly but the internet at the WWE hotel was apparently not working, hence he couldn't get in touch with the sister or KK.

Laura is a very nice girl. Im very happy with Laura. She is very good friends with a lot of people in the Scottish wrestling scene and workers. She is also very good friends with the TNA roster and its owner Dixie Carter

Is that a real quote? Or have you created it as a wind-up?

• Paid Members

Is that a real quote? Or have you created it as a wind-up?

Oh, it's real!. It's damn real!. As Laura's BFF Kurt Angle would say.

Oh dangerously, you're so dumb I sometimes wonder how you get through a whole day.

It's not just the girls. There was a chap on here for ages who was adamant that he and Flair were best mates, and that he had photos but refused to post them. What was his name?

Archived