The Average Wrestling Fan - Is The Stereotype Warranted?

David

• Paid Members
I am fat and beardy and I wear wrestling t-shirts, though not black ones (except the Santino Cobra one, which was in a sale). I do deviate from the stereotype though. I'm a genius, I have a girlfriend, and I don't hate proper wrestling. I don't always stink, either, and I never mask it with Lynx. I use a cheap women's deodorant, like Dove.

If you're such a genius how come you suck.

OOOOOH!

206_stars.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am fat and beardy and I wear wrestling t-shirts, though not black ones (except the Santino Cobra one, which was in a sale). I do deviate from the stereotype though. I'm a genius, I have a girlfriend, and I don't hate proper wrestling. I don't always stink, either, and I never mask it with Lynx. I use a cheap women's deodorant, like Dove.

Didn't you also win the on-topic poster of the year award? Surely that has to qualify you as a bit cooler than most on here?

Yes. Or a bit less cool.

If you're such a genius how come you suck.

I don't appeal to the moron crowd.

Nah, but I think thats what the majority of this forum looks like. Wrestling nerds are on par with any other people who are ridiculously into there geeky shit, ie. anime fans, metal heads, etc

I guess you aren't including yourself in that bracket then?

It would be rather hypocritical of me to slag off a group I belong too, wouldn't it?

Your posting on a wrestling forum, so like it or not, you're part of the group that you are trying to mock.

I also like anime, but the average anime fan is a bespectacled freak spending his hours downloading shit aimed at 9 year old japanese school girls and pretending to think they know everything about Japan and it's culture. Doesn't mean Im anything like them.

Maybe Im being harsh on the "average" fan. I mean the hardcore fans really, the opnly ones getting touchy are the ones who do actually belong to this stereotype.

Typing on a wrestling forum doesnt automatically make me a merchandise buying, proud member of the "british wrestling community".

You don't appeal to the anti-sucking crowd.

Fortunately, your mother loves sucking.

Fortunately, no one likes you because you suck.

Poll results suggest otherwise.

No one likes me because I'm a prick. But tests have proven that I am, by all reasonable standards, the best poster here. Regardless of the opinion of a banned mongtroll.

You don't appeal to the anti-sucking crowd.

Fortunately, your mother loves sucking.

Fortunately, no one likes you because you suck.

Poll results suggest otherwise.

No one likes me because I'm a prick. But tests have proven that I am, by all reasonable standards, the best poster here. Regardless of the opinion of a banned mongtroll.

Nine out of ten banned mongtrolls polled say you suck.

• Paid Members

Shimmer fanbase is a strange bunch. At least Ring of Honor you can get why someone would be attracted to spot fests and stiff contact wrestlings. Its got a certain appeal, I'll not deny that. But Shimmer fans will excuse some of the most abysmal wrestling you will ever see in your life and put it over like its Flair vs. Vader. I have no earthly idea why. I mean that would be all well and good, but the same bunch of fans will rip shreds out of WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts for match quality, when you see worse wrestling on shows they are grading like WrestleMania III.

Archived