Paid Members stumobir Posted March 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 30, 2021 2 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said: That Youth Unemployment book her photos are published in, is one of my favourite ever books, to the point I own 2 of them. Fabulous book. I’ve always loved this pic due to the lad on the left being the spit of a good pal of mine. Great book and set of images, highly recommended. That looks right up my street, thanks for the recommendation. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted March 30, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 30, 2021 18 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said: Not one of mine (I'm shit at photos) but I have recently discovered and fallen in love with the black and white photos of Tish Murtha, the best of which is the amazing shot below. I love that there's so much going on in this picture that it takes a while to spot the creepy puppet. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 I don’t think he has issued them as a collection, but Kevin Cummins, best known as the man behind practically every iconic Mancunian music photo, often puts old pics from 70s Salford on his social media that are reminiscent of Tish Murtha. Not meaning to sound like an oft repeated joke of mine but I’m sure that picture was taken in Hull. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted March 31, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 31, 2021 (edited) 43 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Not meaning to sound like an oft repeated joke of mine but I’m sure that picture was taken in Hull. ...three weeks ago. Edited March 31, 2021 by Chris B Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted February 28, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted February 28, 2024 Very lucky to have seen the sights of Reykjavik and its surrounding areas over the last week. Too many photos to bore you all with, but this one was a case of right time, right place, click. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 28, 2024 Moderators Posted February 28, 2024 That's stunning Frankie! Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 28, 2024 Posted February 28, 2024 Great shot. Can I get geeky and ask what you used? Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted February 28, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted February 28, 2024 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Great shot. Can I get geeky and ask what you used? Just my phone! Quote
Paid Members chokeout Posted September 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 30, 2024 Went for a wander round Blackpool a few months ago and there's a shop that sells reconditioned film cameras. Bought myself a Canon AE1 l, the camera I did my degree with back in 2003, and to cut a long story short I've fallen in love with 35mm film again. Just spent the afternoon developing my own film. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2024 After missing it several times, we finally saw some aurora from our garden. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2025 After some nice feedback on here and from some friends to my stories of my walks I set up a FB group (and an Instagram account but I dunno how to grow that) to post pics of our town and it's growing a little following. I'm really enjoying getting out and seeing what I can spot. Got over 125 followers in a week or so and over 80,000 views, about 80% of which are from non-followers which is typical FB just throwing my content at people who have no interest! Here are some of my favourites: I've shared some of my posts on some local groups, which earned me my first troll post: As if anyone would pay me for this shit! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 7, 2025 Members Posted May 7, 2025 Wilding. Ironic that he would moan about nature. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2025 3 hours ago, tiger_rick said: As if anyone would pay me for this shit Reply to him with your PayPal address. Quote
TibBo Posted May 7, 2025 Posted May 7, 2025 Find where he lives and take a picture with his house in the background looking like a shithole Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.