DavidB6937 Posted May 10, 2025 Posted May 10, 2025 Anyone use drones for photography? I don't know why but suddenly decided it might be something that interests me and I don't know where to start. Any useful guides or anything would be great. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 11, 2025 On 5/10/2025 at 8:54 PM, DavidB6937 said: Anyone use drones for photography? I don't know why but suddenly decided it might be something that interests me and I don't know where to start. Any useful guides or anything would be great. I've considered it, but it's trying to justify the cost against how much I'd use it. The DJI Mini series are very impressive, and fall under the 250g limit, so have less restrictions. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted May 13, 2025 Posted May 13, 2025 My son has a DJI and swears by it. He has also built his own from scratch...(bloody teenagers!) Which is just as impressive Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Definitely didn't wait a significant amount of time for this like I'm Francis Bourgeois or something. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.