Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Thanks to Flangedango for the tip in the Youtube thread for all these great shoot interviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK2EWtFiciHQOCWNS8x8BmA

Must have watched 4-5 already. But I think my favourite bit so far is Lex Luger moaning that its too warm in the room while wearing a hideous jacket and baseball hat indoors.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

That account (under various names) has been uploading shoot interviews since 2008. Although, sadly they all get deleted after about 3 weeks when they eventually get caught by RF or Kayfabe Commentaries. So get them while you can before we get that sad feeling of when the account gets shut down.

I suggest this link to save them to your desktop if you really fancy putting one aside for a rainy day.

http://en.savefrom.net/

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Scott Hall is a such a shit-stirring, sarcastic dick, I'm surprised he hasn't had his arse handed to him before. Probably the connections in high places he has. I would pay to see Bob Holly take on Hall, Nash & Kid because he had a big problem with the Kliq. I doubt they would last 5 minutes with Holly.

• Paid Members

I couldn't see a scenario in which Bob could plagger the 3 but even in Nash's shoot he didn't seem that confident they would have him and basically disregarded himself even at 7ft handling Holly so Holly and Hall by themselves would be massacre I would imagine