Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

I just watched the Swoggle Youshoot. Was disappointed. Didn't throw anyone under the bus, nothing negative about the current roster/management and very little insight or anything new offered. Funniest story was when he was waiting to meet the Rock who mistook him for a 'make a wish' kid...

• Paid Members

There's a new shoot interview on the market that has to be seen to be believed. Its so uncomfortable to watch. Its Curt Hawkins as the host, called Developmentally Speaking. They discuss developmental with Bull Dempsey, Rob Naylor and Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal. Its the weirdest thing ever. I dont know what's going on, but it seems either Sydal or Naylor were a replacement for Chris Masters, since that was briefly mentioned in the thing. Anyway, Sydal cant fucking stand Naylor. Every time he starts speaking he's rolling his eyes, closing his eyes, shaking his head, walking off camera and generally calling him a mark. Sydal keeps biting at him. For example, when taking about FCW closing, Naylor says "I hit up Meltzer" and Sydal sinks into his chair and says "of course, why wouldnt you hit up Meltzer." You know at school when you see someone getting picked on and you just laugh along going "I'm sure he'll stop in a minute." Its like that.

• Moderators

Naylor is a great guy, but his past of being essentially one of us (indeed I've posted on forums he has as well) is always going to get him pelters off some. Regardless of how good he apparently was at his job in Florida.

• Paid Members

At the end, when it came time for Sydal to tell his story of getting fired he actually says, "sorry, I thought it was going to be me and Chris Masters taking and it would have been great, not sitting hear listening to this guy rambling for two hours."

Another one was Naylor trying to do one of those "I didnt like him at first - BUT ..." stories you tell in wrestling. Naylor says "I didnt like Punk at first because I was friends with Teddy Hart" to which Sydal just goes "so you didnt like him because he wasnt borrowing videos tapes from you?" It was like this for the full 90 minutes. When he wasnt burying him, he was rolling his eyes. It actually gets you into the locker room in a way, because you can totally see that's how people like Naylor are treated in the company.

The Developmentally Speaking with Gallows, Brad Attitude and Camacho is great craic. Camacho and Attitude are boring duds, but Gallows is fantastic as usual. The story he tells about him and Jesse getting in trouble by Johnny Ace for not having read some legends book is brilliant, as well as the story of him sneaking into a house show before he started in the business.

• Paid Members

I just watched the Swoggle Youshoot. Was disappointed. Didn't throw anyone under the bus, nothing negative about the current roster/management and very little insight or anything new offered. Funniest story was when he was waiting to meet the Rock who mistook him for a 'make a wish' kid...

yeh it was real disappointing, Hornswoggle was clearly clued up on what he was getting himself into and still basically refused to answer a few questions. I think Sean Oliver knew it was gonna suck early on when said 'you ain't gonna Monster BC this are you?' with reference to Brodus Clay's youshoot where he refused to dish the dirt.