Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Just watched that developmentally speaking its the second shoot I've seen with Sydal and he doesn't half come across as a cock. I've never even heard of Rob Naylor but the way he leans over and stares at Sydal then turns back and twitches his nose is really distracting he does it a good number of times as well.

• 1 month later...

Cody Rhodes' appearance on Straight Shoot is worth a watch. He's very open and there's none of that guarded "Better not say anything that could jeopardise a potential WWE return" guff you get from some wrestlers (at one point he denounces Stardust as "a fucking space clown", for example).

Find it HERE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Raven's did a Breaking Kayfabe shoot interview. It was pretty good. Not your usual Raven interview. He speaks about childhood (his Dad was head of the National Enquirer in the 70s and 80s) and his various health problems. He suffers from narcolepsy now. He says cant stay awake and finds himself not being able to get to sleep and then suddenly going out flat. Sounds like life is a bit shit for him, sadly. He's a different guy it seems these days. He used to speak a million words a minute, but now his throat is froggy and he seems like he's trying to speak after a 6 mile jog.

Well worth picking up, though

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Yeah its great, if you've seen his previous shoot he repeats a couple of stories ( his fight with Hawk, Tod is god etc ) but it's still tonnes of fun to listen to. Its up on Xwt as well thats where I grabbed it from a couple of days ago

how do i join XWT...do i have to be invited?

• Paid Members

Just watched a clip from that 2 Cold Scorpio shoot on the Sid/Arn Anderson scissor incident. Best version of the story I've heard yet. 

Love Scorpio. Still waiting for that shoot fight with Bagwell. UFC should book that. Be better than CM Punk's fight. 

• Paid Members

watched the Scorpio Youshoot, real good watch. Some of the recent Youshoots have been disappointing because the guy interviewed are careful of what they say, no such problem with Scorpio.

Sean Oliver's obsession with penis is worrying though.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Some of the recent Youshoots have been disappointing because the guy interviewed are careful of what they say, no such problem with Scorpio.

Yeah, it's always great to see someone not give a shit in a shoot interview - it seemed like the days of insane stories and scandalous gossip in shoots was coming to an end, as everyone was too scared of saying something they shouldn't and being blackballed by WWE.

Whereas the real stars know that if you're good enough for WWE to want you, they'll take you back no matter what you've said about them.