Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Yeah, but he's so dull while doing it. His Timeline was decent, but this isn't at all. Doesnt want to answer anything, gives half answers. He seems genuinely confused why they gave Kurt Angle the belt in 2000 and not him. He thought WrestleMania 17 would have been a perfect platform for a match between Rikishi and the Rock. Seriously, I questioned myself after watching it. It depressed me. I was honestly asking myself "you need to get a life taking 2 hours out of your day watching this shite."

If you can, track down the Bullet Club shoot interview. Its Curt Hawkins interviewing Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Its funny for Gallows story about Arn Anderson coming into the dressing room after Manu failed to catch the Undertaker at WrestleMania 25.

Arn: "We nearly lost a guy tonight ... *points to Manu* and it was your fault."

In front of everyone. The way Gallows tells it is excellent. He also tells a story about how to make money in TNA when they arent paying you well (he bootlegs their shirts and sells them at is gimmick table.)

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

It was Deuce wasn't it?

I wish I could find shoot interviews easier without having to resort to torrents, I bet I'd love that Bullet Club one. Gallows is king of this stuff.

I could so easily make that wish come true in a snap of my fingers if i wanted to. 

File not available id love to hear this or see the video as mentioned.

What shoot have u always wanted to see but could never get hold of it?

Always wanted to see the Big Bossman shoot from 2014. Apparently he talk about loads of interesting things, including his musical tastes. Loves Blues and Country music, absolutely detests KISS.....Probably because they're shit. Edited by ThommoLincs

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Greg Gagne's shoot interview is something.

-Everyone told him he was the best match they ever had.

-He got Hogan into WCW.

-Bischoff stole all his ideas and used them in WCW.

-Even though they all werent there at the same time, he said that Nash, Undertaker, Triple H, Mick Foley and Steve Austin were WCW's next big stars, but he was told "they'll never make a dime."

-Once told Bischoff that he should do an angle between the AWA and the NWA in WCW, and Bischoff said "that would never get over", and then did the nWo angle.

-Helped CM Punk learn how to talk in OVW.

-Had an idea in the early 90s, which eventually became MMA (...?).

I swear, its Mike Graham's shoot interview with a different bloke! Everything successful in the 80s and 90s, and today in fact, Greg saw it happen first. The guy is a genius.

I wonder what the thought process is in telling mad lies in shoot interviews. The people who watch shoot interviews are mostly the people who are likely to spot the bullshit. For the old-timers, it must just be the thrill of feeling like a big man taking money from a mark to talk bollocks for a bit.