Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Watched the Del Rio RF shoot last night, was pretty good I don't have a clue about any of the Mexican companies etc so was interesting to hear a bit about them and the amount of money he claims he and Sin Cara were making down there. Dissapointing that he didnt discuss the incident of his firing at all just saying they'd moved on and things were ok now

Also think he's been enjoying him self since he left especially with stuff he's putting up his nose, unless he just had a really bad cold  :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Curt Hawkins does the Timeline for WWE 2008. Its pretty decent. Seems like a really cool guy, but me and him had a moment, which stuns me since I just brought it up in a thread recently. He's talking about the figures and says "remember in the Attitude era when all the Dr Deaths would be on the shelves." Amazing reference to something I (sadly) think about often. Dr Death is STILL in Toys and Computers in Sunderland to this very day. Nobody wanted him, apart from those of us making Pitcos customs.

• Paid Members

Is Del Rio's shoot any use? it's nearly 1gb, so don't want to waste my download allowance on it if its shite.

Del Rio's Youshoot is pretty naff, there's a few decent stories in there and he comes off like a good guy but he's very careful about what he says. He avoids any difficult questions. He says at the end that if they wanna hear the dirt on people to have Ricardo Rodriguez to do a youshoot (Rodriguez is in the room for the interview), and Rodriguez says something along the lines of "yeh, i don't give a fuck".

...is there any plans to get Rodriguez on?

• Paid Members

Ian dissed the Breaking Kayfabe with Sabu but i thought it was a great watch. Always interested to hear from a guy who keeps a bit of mystery about his character. Felt quite sorry fo Sabu as he talked his way through it, seems to be a guy struggling to come to terms with the fact that he's coming to the end of his run and how the whole wrestling thing led his life to where it is, Sabu sacrificed a lot and doesn't have much to show for it.

I have hundreds of shoot interviews and i would say my favorite is rf video behind closed doors with jake the snake roberts very educational about wrestling  psychology from the master of psychology himself , very highly recommended for fans and wrestlers.

Edited by PowerButchi
Edited out plug. We've got a classified forum for that.

• Paid Members

Ian dissed the Breaking Kayfabe with Sabu but i thought it was a great watch. Always interested to hear from a guy who keeps a bit of mystery about his character. Felt quite sorry fo Sabu as he talked his way through it, seems to be a guy struggling to come to terms with the fact that he's coming to the end of his run and how the whole wrestling thing led his life to where it is, Sabu sacrificed a lot and doesn't have much to show for it.

I just expected more. Sabu's Youshoot was great. You should check that out, because it was way better than this in my opinion.

The Jericho and Piper podcasts are two I've purposely avoided because I can't really think of much worse than listening to either of them talk (for different reasons) but for the first time in months I actually ran out of podcasts to listen to so had a browse through their back catalogues to see what was on offer. Ended up downloading Piper's show with RD Reynolds (purely because I'll listen to pretty much anything WCW related) and Jericho's show with William Regal (because I could listen to Regal talk about anything and still be entertained).

Both shows were exactly as I imagined - Piper rambled on and seemed utterly perplexed at the most basic of points (not knowing who Reynolds was and asking him if he was there for a meeting Bischoff had with the roster in WCW was a highlight, as well as having Reynolds explain the nWo origins to him because he genuinely thought Hall and Nash were under WWF contract at the time). No direction and actually felt like Reynolds was the one holding the thing together.

On the other side Regal was as fantastic as ever but it felt like Jericho spent the entire podcast trying to finish Regal's sentences with completely the wrong answers. He was unbearable and that was with Regal doing most of the talking, so I dread to think what he'd be like when he doesn't have a great storyteller like Regal on.

I definitely won't be downloading any more. Will give Taz a shot next just to round things off.

• Paid Members

I just expected more. Sabu's Youshoot was great. You should check that out, because it was way better than this in my opinion.

yeh i've seen that one too, i'll watch anything Sabu related :)

Curt Hawkins does the Timeline for WWE 2008. Its pretty decent. Seems like a really cool guy, but me and him had a moment, which stuns me since I just brought it up in a thread recently. He's talking about the figures and says "remember in the Attitude era when all the Dr Deaths would be on the shelves." Amazing reference to something I (sadly) think about often. Dr Death is STILL in Toys and Computers in Sunderland to this very day. Nobody wanted him, apart from those of us making Pitcos customs.

Just watched this earlier today, one of the better timelines I've seen.