Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Just finished watching Teddy's shoot and he seems to be a cracking bloke. Although you don't find out much that you haven't already heard he doesn't dodge any questions like most seem to do in recent shoots with the old "I don't know I wasn't there" or "I never heard about that" responce.  This was an overall enjoyable shoot.

Felt a bit bad about torrenting the Sex Ferguson (I'd imagine lads like Compton and Gallows never made great money, and never will, even though they're great fun) shoot so paid the 11 odd euro for it from highspots. Definitely well worth it.

I'm not much into the indies and shite though, so what's the story with Freight Train? is he actually 'challenged' or what? and if so, how did he end up with Gallows and Compton?

Freight Train is the star of cult promotion Five Dollar Wrestling, a promotion which consists of really bad wrestling from terrible indy wrestlers whilst Colt Cabana and his mate make jokes about what they are seeing. He got notorious for cutting these insane promos whilst Jake Manning tried not to bust out laughing.

I guess since Train is used on Highspots DVDs, they thought they'd use him on the Cliff Compton (who has worked $5 Wrestling before) DVD.

Train has a documentary out soon on Highspots explaining his "condition"

Edited by Alex Wright Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly thought that the Matt Sydal Youshoot was one if not the weakest Youshoot out there, i'm not sure how others felt but it bored me and felt a bit like a chore on times to watch, and he seems to have nice things to say about everyone.