Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The thing with wrestlers, also, is that they tell stories for so long they become true. Like Butch Miller at the Hall of Fame, telling the story of how he was in the Rumble for 25 minutes and had to bugger himself. He was only in it 10:00. And I bet half of that was just standing there. But I dont doubt for a second Butch thinks that story is 100% true.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Kevin Nash 1995 is excellent. Bret Hart 1992 is alright as well.

And not a Timeline but I watched Danny Doring's Youshoot the other day and thought it was brilliant. He makes up for not having had that great a career by just being so entertaining to listen to. His RF shoot is great as well actually.

• Paid Members

Caught the intro to some Dave Meltzer & Chris Hero at Highspots nonsense. The opening topic; Shinjiro Ohtani & how his career seems to have dropped off lately. Where the fuck did they drag that up from? Couldn't have been more random.

Its like that all the way through. Just random discussion about stuff nobody ever talks about. Like how Scott Steiner invented the 450 splash years before anyone else did it.