THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Speaking of missing persons.. although his account is still enabled I notice we've not seen hide nor hair of Family Guy PMSL of late, which is fantastic news.

I'm assuming he just slinked off in embarassment at being such a loser and isn't suspended or anything..

I've been posting here for a considerable time under an alternative alias. I'll let you guess which one :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
You're an absolute idiot.

He's Duayne?

I think it's you. I think you're the monster. How come your car is the only one that started? How'd you get that car to start?

By the same token has Gladstone Small been back since the Rapture?

It's a pity he hasn't carried on the movie thread (and Loki has abandoned it too) - especially as there is a Clint Eastwood season on ITV4 just now.

Yeah, sorry about that. To be honest, it takes ages to track down what's on each week. I've yet to find a website that give a proper next 7 days of Freeview movies, so I have to piece it together from various sources and it's really tedious. But I will try and resurrect it.

Gladstone has been moving house, so he's probably busy shifting arcade machines and the like. He'll be back!

• Paid Members

It's a pity he hasn't carried on the movie thread (and Loki has abandoned it too) - especially as there is a Clint Eastwood season on ITV4 just now.

Yeah, sorry about that. To be honest, it takes ages to track down what's on each week. I've yet to find a website that give a proper next 7 days of Freeview movies, so I have to piece it together from various sources and it's really tedious. But I will try and resurrect it.

Gladstone has been moving house, so he's probably busy shifting arcade machines and the like. He'll be back!

I don't know if it's any use but i use this one as I'm too cheap to buy a newspaper/TV magazine. :thumbsup:

http://www.viewfilm.net/

Strangely, I miss old Gladders tearing the shit out of all my posts and furiously disagreeing with everything I say. I kind of liked the guy.

He owns arcade machines? Scrap that