THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
How far back is the cut-off point for being able to see threads through the search function?

It's probably one a couple of years. Because of the IPS errors, the database keeps having to be cleared down.

Ah right, ta.

Does that mean it will mostly all get scrubbed at some point and we'll start from scratch where all that survives is the stuff on the pages of the main board, or is it generally set at a similar point back in time. Like for instance, you'll always be able to search say 6 months back etc?

Happ Hazard is more than welcome to continue posting on this forum. He is not banned. His suspension ends 12th June at 1705.

It takes a big man to say that after being insulted on Bryan Alvarez's radio show, Neil. Good arrows.

Do you not have any kind of 'introduce yourself' thread as I don't recognise many names anymore? (I've looked every way I can think of, so no itchy-finger-on-ban-button please..) :unsure:

(Also I posted here years ago, but assume those posts will have been deleted and hence removed from post count too?)

Edited by DinaSaw

Just trying to look in the ROH thread on the main forum and its bringing up a malware detection and shutting down the page, Im guessing its someones sig or avatar.l

Ditto on the Football Bulk Buy thread. Something to do with kumb.com.