THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Moderators
Can you send a PM to more than one person at once? If so, how do I get the second recipients name recognised?

The answer is probably blindingly obvious, but i'm appalling with this sort of thing.

Best way is to use the "Search for usernames" button. This will add CC recipients per line for you.

• Paid Members
Can you send a PM to more than one person at once? If so, how do I get the second recipients name recognised?

The answer is probably blindingly obvious, but i'm appalling with this sort of thing.

Best way is to use the "Search for usernames" button. This will add CC recipients per line for you.

Thank you.

• Paid Members
Every time I try to load up a page of a thread that Carbomb has posted in, the posts only show up until his, then I can't scroll down any further. Been happening about a week.

Carbomb has just taken his ability at killing threads to a new level, that's all.

• Paid Members
He's a fucking liar is why.

Damn mods always playing tricks on us :rolleyes:

Or is it because you fix them every year and they have now become pointless :laugh:

Disclaimer

The above point of view is not the point of view of the poster and is passed on through a reference some spacker who made a point ages ago about Neil fixing the end of the year results. The original poster does not think Neil cares that much to do something so childish and was simply pointing out what a spacker the person who made the comment first, is.

• Moderators

Speaking of missing persons.. although his account is still enabled I notice we've not seen hide nor hair of Family Guy PMSL of late, which is fantastic news.

I'm assuming he just slinked off in embarassment at being such a loser and isn't suspended or anything..

• Paid Members

By the same token has Gladstone Small been back since the Rapture?

It's a pity he hasn't carried on the movie thread (and Loki has abandoned it too) - especially as there is a Clint Eastwood season on ITV4 just now.

Edited by martyngnr